[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

"
ViciousGhost wrote:
how u get enough int with pathfinder ?

Im getting around 60 int from my tree atm
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAJuNCC4T2tqxaU7tg7EBrcJTzxmOcUMAXmXT034knX1173piWv66RA3uDt-YyPD8xaOKxKINjSP2lwYV9luvh3ZNko19GYpieU4q458wfMM6AAZM_0p9UUeJ4Ju1JItDMdZYN9Q-z42_51TmWITFD6u_1cMz2sGNfuCf7T-95tQjJP2THxa_U7taGi5TdO23tgVmbycwcf_eSRMmlWqM028FLXXLmmrdqGHi9W967-pivqdLeFVLyBRlTTpCjDai2b02idOw2HBSKgtd8g5IKwoRlhEvBx7rY5UuNj21SPDVVYWdqo_6SVGly2yMXEBirIfLp5t1ns8V
rest comes from jewels and gear (~ 70 int)
What version would you guys recommend for softcore between the elementalist and the assassin?
What skill to use for leveling as Pathfinder?
"
punisher34 wrote:
What skill to use for leveling as Pathfinder?

Blade vortex&Bladefall

Someone knows which helm enchant have the best scaling?
40% increased Kinetic Blast Damage
Kinetic Blast has a 75% chance for an additional explosion
12% increased Kinetic Blast Radius
or just Curse effect etc.?
Last edited by Velgor on Jun 25, 2016, 5:36:20 AM
Last edited by emmaline6109 on Jan 19, 2021, 11:17:21 AM
Greetings! Do you have a video for the assassin variant for Prophecy/2.3?
Some ppl here have Frost Wall+Spell Totem supported by Spell Echo -> does it work? There is no icon also description of Frost wall is same. I think it works without Spell totem only.
Is there a reason we take so many Energy Shield nodes when we use Blood Rage or am I missing something? My energy shield is always depleted...
Is this build viable in hardcore?
Didn't play the previous leagues and had a break from PoE but now i'm coming back and I really like the sound of this build so definitely want to play it Just got to decide which build to go I like the sound of Assassin, Deadeye and Pathfinder sounds fast and fun also, Now onto the hard choice of which base to go Shadow or Ranger, I hate these choices and will waste many hours deciding haha but that is the fun with PoE builds :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info