[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

i've started leveling a witch for this build in PSC and i have one question if any1 can clarify something for me. So why dont we take Occultist for profane bloom which gives us 20% more chance to explode + 2x Obliterations that makes total of 60% chance to explode. Or do we need the elementalist dmg and extra golem and that 40% are high enough already to trigger the explosions or probably profane bloom doesnt work with obliterations, i dont rly know so thats why im asking cheers :)
Played the Deadeye version in HCP, was struggling with ~3,5k tooltip dps town (~6k buffed) couldn't rly kill any high hp pack or boss in a party on my own, so i switch today to Rat's Nest, Facebreaker, crit accessories (added chaoes dmg) and swapped out around 8 passives nodes into crit, now i run with ~13,5k tooltip dps town (~28k buffed with flask, bloodrage and charges) and can one shoot any normal pack and killing most bosses under 5 sec.

I probably could get another 5k+ dps once my gems would hit lvl 20/q20, but sadly got oneshoted from beares while i entered a bossroom and killed 2 packs with bearer mod right on my face.

Have around 4,7k hp (drop from 5,4k hp), with 40/30 % dodge and 60 % evasion, i can just recommend getting Kintsugi, i usually run with grace and projectile weakness or enfeeble on blasphemy and my survivability is pretty good with this.

PreCritSkilltree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAJuNCC4T2tqxaU7tg7EBrcJTzxmOcUMAXmXT0359de96_rruDvzFo4oNjSP2W6-Hdk2SjX1OKpAK459noDB8TP9KfVFHQzHWWDfUPs-Nv8Mz2sGNfuCf7T-95gW11CNaGi5TdO23tgVmbyfC7DBx028FLXXLmmq0xd2oeu_qYr6nYqxLeGVNbIw6Qr02napHfjY9hNlVhetjpcsRL7VIKwp2gl3yyAwOSLTREZYWvwceJpUPq2qMlS5h4iSL9W_w1VVLwzrIFI_6SVGJ4Ju1otlcQOZYhMWw2IfLkx-nm0kTdZ7PFQ==

CritSkilltree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAJuNCC4T2tqxaU7tg7EBrcJTzxmOcUMAXmXT0359de96_rruDrvj_MWjisSiDY0j9pcGFfZbr4d2TZKNfRmKYnlOKpAK458wfMM6AAZM_yPTSn1RR4ngm7Uki0Mxbyc31I2_51TmWITFD6u_1cMz2sGNfppq4J_tP9QjJP2THxa_U7taGi5TdO23tgVmMHH_3kkTJpVqjNNvBS11y92oYeL1b3rv6mK-p0t4VUvIFG5pZU06Qow2otnV-L02idOw2HBSKgtd8g5IKwoRlhEvBx7rY5UuNj21SPDVVYWdqo_6SVGly2yMXEBirIfLp5t1ns8VPs-95g==

CurrentGear

Still gonna go with this a little longer o look how it goes with some more passive nodes, getting the last 2 ascendancy points and tuning gear some more.

Last edited by Velgor on Jun 23, 2016, 6:15:55 PM
Leveling as a pathfinder is going really well! As I level more and more, I pick my last chaos dmg (and poison scaling) nodes and I start doing higher and higher tiers.

I finally sold my Marohi Erqui 6l, and I got 10ex worth of currency in my possesion.

I was wondering how great are those shadows and dusts, as rampage gives some movespeed and damage. Gloves themselves could help me switching a few nodes around to get a decent amount of crit, which would help agaisnt bosses. (Those obliteration wants have sick base critchance).

I run t9-t10 without many issues, and this is with missing some vital scaling nodes still. But those gloves really look tempting. Thoughts?
Dumb question, but I'm leveling with this guide and kinda confused on the bandits. do you mean Help Oak in Normal, Kill all in Cruel, and help whoever gives frenzy in Merc?
"
mwmorais wrote:
Dumb question, but I'm leveling with this guide and kinda confused on the bandits. do you mean Help Oak in Normal, Kill all in Cruel, and help whoever gives frenzy in Merc?

That is what op means. And the one who gives frenzy in Merc is Kraityn.
Thanks! still kinda new to the game and rather get it right the first time!
"
Leveling as a pathfinder is going really well! As I level more and more, I pick my last chaos dmg (and poison scaling) nodes and I start doing higher and higher tiers.

I finally sold my Marohi Erqui 6l, and I got 10ex worth of currency in my possesion.

I was wondering how great are those shadows and dusts, as rampage gives some movespeed and damage. Gloves themselves could help me switching a few nodes around to get a decent amount of crit, which would help agaisnt bosses. (Those obliteration wants have sick base critchance).

I run t9-t10 without many issues, and this is with missing some vital scaling nodes still. But those gloves really look tempting. Thoughts?

They look good indeed and must be crazy fun, but they're a tad bit expensive. Facebreakers might be almost as good damage-wise, and they cost a few chaos.

edit: Has anyone tried running a wand with the Culling Strike corruption? I wonder whether it is worth the 1ex price or not.
Last edited by phobia90s on Jun 23, 2016, 10:15:39 AM
i plan on doing this as a deadeye and i was wondering if it was worthwhile to get a 6l bow +3 bowskills with caustic arrow for huge single target (eg. boss kills) rather then the usual frostwall struggle

IGN: Kitaen
"
Kitaen wrote:
i plan on doing this as a deadeye and i was wondering if it was worthwhile to get a 6l bow +3 bowskills with caustic arrow for huge single target (eg. boss kills) rather then the usual frostwall struggle

i just change my deadeye to crit as you can see some post upwards, once i gonna hit 20/20 on my gems, i probably gonna have ~40k+ tooltip dps buffed, that's more than enough for most map bosses and rares to kill in 2-8 sec, i don't even use my totem anymore.
Last edited by Velgor on Jun 23, 2016, 1:38:24 PM
well, what lvl map bosses are we talking? i want to kill a t15 boss in 2-5 seconds, not at gorge :P
IGN: Kitaen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info