[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

any recommendations for single target? packs are really easy but bosses and single target is really bad.

switch to some other skill maybe rather than KB?

I'm using this build in PHC. i'm placing frost walls before and behind the enemies, but dmg is still not good.

nvm
Last edited by Optelol on Jun 21, 2016, 10:13:19 AM
Guys, those who play Pathfinder and want to get some damage boost, pick up the Vessel of Vinktar Topaz Flask. As soon as you get Master Alchemist, you'll be immune to elemental status ailments and shock from flask won't be applied to you. OPOP
Last edited by phobia90s on Jun 21, 2016, 12:31:00 PM
"
phobia90s wrote:
"Managed to chance some sorcerer boots yesterday into Skyforth, which i sold for 22ex, so the question is. how big of an dps upgrade is the dust gloves with rampage and might ? Also a 6l carcass with void mani gem.

thinking of maybe rerolling to something new with more single target."

1st: Fck you!
2nd: Honestly, I'd just reroll to a better build. Obliterate is a superb budget build, but if you have the currency, you can invest into some more expensive wander stuff.

What might I ask is a top end wander build to play? I love this build so far and would love to dive into something further, got about 10ex saved up so far this league!
Hi Guyz,

Actually level 94 in prophecy league.

I just want to add some comment to this handsome build.

First, i choose Deadeye.

I have read many of the post and want to say 3 things after reading:

1. ASCENDANCY:
Our dear build creator said:
________
This one has a lot of potential but I need to test the new "Powerful Precision" node and how the projectile return mechanic interacts with pierce and also with frost wall. It has the potential to be EXTREMELY good if they interact positively. The last 2 points are not the best though.

Ascendancy Choices:

Far Shot
Endless Munitions
Powerful Precision

_________
My advice:
For PowerfullPrecision, i want to say the "return" don't work. Why? Cause, we have 100% Pierce so, we can't fork or chain nor return... sry
So i change to rupture.

NO DON T TALK ABOUT REDUCE PERCING!!! WE NEED IT FOR THE WALL INSANE DPS TRICK ! U NEED 100% PIERCE !

The +1 Projectile is insane ...

2. Single Target problem?

Have u really understand how the frost wall interract with kinetic blast and the build when you have 100% Pierce?
NOOOOOOO ?

TRY : spell totem + FrostWall + Duration and try Uber Itzaro

Put the totem / run a litle while it put the wall and BURN IT WITH THE INSANE WALL BURST ! SINGLE TARGET IS NOT BAD AT ALL AND SOMETIME IT'S INSAME WHEN THE TARGET IS WHERE WE WANT IT!

3. I'm dying? NOOOO I'm NOT DYING, I'M CARRYING!
I'm actually playing 4 player game and the dps is still insane with a shield ... yes ... YES ! I SAID IT's INSANE ! don't talk back ... my teamate had to go for runspeed so they can open the chest and loot while i'm cleaning...
Actually running T12/13, need more map...
I Kill dual boss like merveil in necropolis with insane state easily ... plz don't say it die or it have single target problem ...

_________
My Profile:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rinceventvent/characters

I'm actually testing ....

Last edited by Rinceventvent on Jun 21, 2016, 3:37:27 PM
What direction do you go on the tree through leveling?
If i remembered well:

Ballistic mastery -> coordination -> phys / chaos to the left -> Fang of the viper -> Coldheart calculation -> Piercing shot -> Herbalism -> Finess -> Vitality void / Refound time

At first: split arrow / then bladefall / during bladefall time up the other gems with the secondary weapons slots
Last edited by Rinceventvent on Jun 21, 2016, 6:58:09 PM
"
Rinceventvent wrote:
If i remembered well:

Ballistic mastery -> coordination -> phys / chaos to the left -> Fang of the viper -> Coldheart calculation -> Piercing shot -> Herbalism -> Finess -> Vitality void / Refound time

At first: split arrow / then bladefall / during bladefall time up the other gems with the secondary weapons slots

i'm using kb right now so i don't have to respec later will that order still work?
if u feel well with kb... continue !

It will be good too !

Remembered, you have around 20 free refound point ! Don't be afraid when i say you will have to respec after ^^

Go for the final tree if you can ! Count with 20 free refound point if you need help.
"
getinthevan wrote:
Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of posts lately I have been quite busy - RL weddings and work and such.

As to the build, I am level 90 as an Assassin now. My gear is pretty mediocre, but I have had a ton of success despite this. I am not completely in love with my current tree and I keep tweaking it but it feels good. I want to switch to the original tree I posted in the 2.3 update section but my gear currently isn't good enough I don't think.

Currently I use a 5l and reserve my mana with Grace and AA. I have been easily farming Uber Lab, Ghost counsel, and T12 maps(highest maps I've found). I am using the Kitsungi armor and it is wonderful. It dropped for me so I 5l'd it to test, it feels similar to a lightning coil- not the best dps wise but nice defensively. Feel free to check out my character under my account, it's DelaProphecy

I just got Elreon 7 (Feel free to msg me if you want free crafts) but I haven't crafted my rings yet. I have about 8k town tooltip, and 20k tooltip buffed (still need to get a vaal haste) and 95% chance to hit. I have 4600hp and 12keva w/ 40/30 dodge.

I really want to poison on every hit, but currently that is what I am sacrificing with a 5l. My 6th links would either be poison or crit multi.

I have had a lot of people message me with the different Ascendacies they are playing (including my close friend who is playing Ranger Pathfinder and is smashing it with 280% movespeed. he also killed Uber before I did) so many classes are viable and fun.

I really appreciate all the help and feedback everyone has been giving in the forum and in game. A few of you have really been carrying the torch, keeping the build strong, while helping others. Thanks! The build is getting better and better. I'll do my best to keep more current here and answer questions, I love the brainstorming and build perfection!

I saw a big difference when I switched to this Kitsungi armor as well. Will likely keep it and eventually six link later on. Thanks again for the great build its definately been fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info