[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

Hello, you can now add me as reference if you wish , i'm level 100 on PHC with this build , feel free to ask me any question ingame too
"
Witcher123456 wrote:

How will this work if I use blade vortex in my CoC? Does x-x cold damage to spells work as well, or should I only aim for plain cold damage?

It is really not recommended to get damage on spell you are using elemental equilibrium from the tree. The reason being that when your discharge proc you will make the mobs resistant to those elements. Plain COLD damage not any type of damage is the way to go. You can get it on dagger or ring don't need both just to make mobs +25% cold res -50% fire/lightning res on your cyclone hit then when discharge pop with fire and lightning damage will receive significantly more dmg and giving them 25% fire/light -50% cold. Then the cycle restart before the next discharge.
"
DBM92 wrote:
i got these divine funt crafted on my boot's does it have any influe on my damage ?

not 100% but i'm pretty sure it will mess with EE. i got a second pair of boots to throw crafts on so it doesn't mess up the build. same with gloves
hey man this build is just OP as hell i dont have the gear you have but just hte basics and its rocking. I also went Heretics Veil Dual curse nodes since im too poor for that gear you have and its just op ran a t9 earlier not 1 death. =)

quickly and probably a noob question but I'll wonder anyway:

The ammount of Cold damage on our dagger doesn't matter right?

I just got a vagan dagger with this 2 status:

Hit's cant be evaded
adds 1-3 cold damage ( 1 and 3 hahah )

So, its right right? Doesnt matter if its 1-3 or 40-60 or whatever, the important is ANY ammount of cold dmg to makes EE works right?

thanks
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
"
Witcher123456 wrote:

How will this work if I use blade vortex in my CoC? Does x-x cold damage to spells work as well, or should I only aim for plain cold damage?

It will work fine. I prefer attacks, but spells works fine too.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
yankash wrote:
Hello, you can now add me as reference if you wish , i'm level 100 on PHC with this build , feel free to ask me any question ingame too

I will add this next week when I can edit a post from a computer not a phone.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
quickly and probably a noob question but I'll wonder anyway:

The ammount of Cold damage on our dagger doesn't matter right?

I just got a vagan dagger with this 2 status:

Hit's cant be evaded
adds 1-3 cold damage ( 1 and 3 hahah )

So, its right right? Doesnt matter if its 1-3 or 40-60 or whatever, the important is ANY ammount of cold dmg to makes EE works right?

thanks

Doesn't matter!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
swampya wrote:
hey man this build is just OP as hell i dont have the gear you have but just hte basics and its rocking. I also went Heretics Veil Dual curse nodes since im too poor for that gear you have and its just op ran a t9 earlier not 1 death. =)

Yes, only a Voll's 5L/4L and a vagan dagger are required!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
DBM92 wrote:
hey grocery, your talking about getting cold damage on the dagger. the one i bought, doesn't have it, how much damage will i loose when i don't have the cold damage,

i'm using this dagger

Get cold damage on ring or amulet. Elemental Equilibrium is huge. It gives -50% res to lightning and fire so it is enormous.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info