[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

is it better to enchant the gloves in lab or just get ele weakness gloves or +1 vaal gem gloves
"
demogorg wrote:
So as promised my gear :

and remember i dont need the cold damage since i am not using EE

the other inquisitor thing seems to be very nice against reflect (enemies deal less elemental damage) since even in a ILVL 82 Map didnt die to reflect

i am very satisfied

This is my tree atm i am thinking of taking throatseeker and maybe you can give me other suggestions also about my gear

I'm trying out the inquisitor version in scp also but I'm fairly tempted to roll a trickster because of the bonus ES you get it's about 1.5k extra es at least. To me that's really the selling point of trickster over inquisitor for this build but if your making this in sc I think inquisitor start is a lot more dps. One of the big selling points to me is also you can use the anti reflect ring making reflect much less of a problem. I'm also trying to theory craft a version of this build that can get grace and IR however I can't really get it near working yet. I'm thinking it might work if I used alpha howl but the ES pool is still way too low.
"
demogorg wrote:
after doing this build in a life and hyvrid version in the last seasons doong it now as inquisitor ci is absolutely insane (its also my 4th 85+ build this season) the damage is extrememy high and bosses melt like nothing, just did a double boss excavatoon without to much problems,

imho this build outshines the again popular lowlife builds (did a throw and vortex in lowlife with 100ex gear)

will post my gear later its definitly upgradeable.

Grocery what is your cyclone crit chance ? Thinking about respeccing some points kinda doing a hybrid betwern your ias and crit tree

I am out of town for a week so I can't say. I know it is at atleast 83% with charges.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Can you give me an idea of how my passive tree should look like around 60 or so? Want to make sure I'm building my tree in a good order.
Last edited by crushinton on Apr 9, 2016, 9:34:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIBRsVJsT88

In that video near the end he goes over the tree and says what you should only be getting late game and when to get it etc.
hey grocery, your talking about getting cold damage on the dagger. the one i bought, doesn't have it, how much damage will i loose when i don't have the cold damage,

i'm using this dagger

How will this work if I use blade vortex in my CoC? Does x-x cold damage to spells work as well, or should I only aim for plain cold damage?
is there a way to see total damage of discharge? can't see it anywhere on tooltip or character sheet. was trying to compare some gems and nodes but not having much luck
Last edited by crazypearce on Apr 10, 2016, 12:53:22 PM
"
DBM92 wrote:
hey grocery, your talking about getting cold damage on the dagger. the one i bought, doesn't have it, how much damage will i loose when i don't have the cold damage,

i'm using this dagger

u can also try to get cold damage one of ur rings. as long as you dont have lightning or fire damage on anything else, it will work the same as having it on ur wep
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
DBM92 wrote:

i'm using this dagger

u can also try to get cold damage one of ur rings. as long as you dont have lightning or fire damage on anything else, it will work the same as having it on ur wep

i got these divine funt crafted on my boot's does it have any influe on my damage ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info