[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

"
Grocery wrote:
"
DBM92 wrote:
hey grocery, your talking about getting cold damage on the dagger. the one i bought, doesn't have it, how much damage will i loose when i don't have the cold damage,

i'm using this dagger

Get cold damage on ring or amulet. Elemental Equilibrium is huge. It gives -50% res to lightning and fire so it is enormous.

i bought this one now, the issuse is now i lost 11% crit chance when i swtich the former dagger out with this one, now i can experience that it's taking some time to crit.
Last edited by DBM92 on Apr 10, 2016, 11:08:35 PM
Thanks for the nice build
Last edited by gavin729 on Apr 11, 2016, 12:55:51 AM
"
gavin729 wrote:
Thanks for the nice build

:)
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
i really take tooo long to kill a map boss and sometimes rare monsters.

can someone take a look at my profile and tell me what is wrong in my gear/skill tree?
"
Shnayzr wrote:

can someone take a look at my profile and tell me what is wrong in my gear/skill tree?

I'd say you left both True Strike and Nightstalker out of the tree and your current crit is sitting very low.
"
Shnayzr wrote:

Well some small adjustment and one big adjustment will increase your killspeed:

1st: You need that powercharge at marauder section. Its much more important than the jewel slot in the shadow section (and the jewel there isnt good to so skip this)

And the big adjustment:

I had the same gear as you. I am not sure why you run LL + warlordsmark, thats an overkill. Get another Volls protector with GGGBB and replace the LL which bladevortex. I just did the same, the damageincrease is simply insane vs bosses (like 20 charges for BV, perma up powercharges and ALWAYS FULL DISCHARGE DAMAGE)

You lose the ability to do "curse immune maps" but you wreck bosses.

Did the same as you and just did dualboss courtyard, deathless. BV simply overpowered
is it possible to craft more crit chance on my dagger ?
"
DBM92 wrote:
is it possible to craft more crit chance on my dagger ?

Not without removing the IAS which you should not do. The spell crit is what stops you from elreon multi-modding it and placing master craft crit on it with ias.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
How much currency do you think you would need to start this build at a "basic" level? I'm really interested in playing a CoC build as it looks so fun but only have around 2 exalt at the moment.
"
Coatesy wrote:
How much currency do you think you would need to start this build at a "basic" level? I'm really interested in playing a CoC build as it looks so fun but only have around 2 exalt at the moment.

A vagan dagger with implicit crit and a 5l volls, so not much. Cold damage on ring or weapon would be nice as it is a big damage boost.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info