[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

I wonder if the cold damage with all these attack crits does a tiny bit of stun locking (very small durations). Even if they are like .01 seconds long freezes, it might be enough to disrupt the monsters a bit. It'd be a nice tiny bonus effect.
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Coatesy wrote:
How much currency do you think you would need to start this build at a "basic" level? I'm really interested in playing a CoC build as it looks so fun but only have around 2 exalt at the moment.

A vagan dagger with implicit crit and a 5l volls, so not much. Cold damage on ring or weapon would be nice as it is a big damage boost.

Sweet, thanks for the reply. What 5 link gem setup do you recommend then?
Last edited by Coatesy on Apr 11, 2016, 8:53:48 AM
Hello, I am a huge fan of block/avoidance, would using rathpith + rainbowstride or atziri's step(also gives high evasion) + rare high es shield be viable? or would just rainbowstride with rare high es shield cut it? Also, I don't have Voll's devotion but was wondering if the endurance charges gained from warlord's mark + blasphemy's damage still requires me to use purity of fire for reflect? Since I will only have 4 endurance charges and not up all the time i thought maybe i can run blasphemy + discipline + purity of lightning.

ohh also, if i use blasphemy should i give one ring slot to doedre's to also run enfeeble as cwdt?

Thanks!

Also, I made some goal passive trees for leveling before CI and switching to CoC for around lvl 70. It might not be the most efficient but it would take around 10 refunds/regret to switch it back to the normal build, here's my progression. Any elemental damage spell works as you have stated.

Passives before CI

passives when converted to build

people leveling can get the nodes for CI whenever they want around lvl 55-70 by refunding 10 life nodes and work to go for the power charge nodes after 55+. I'm using storm call, thats why i picked up the area nodes that is also required for the end build, people can choose to get crit nodes early instead if they use another spell to lvl.

Last edited by Withersoul on Apr 11, 2016, 9:54:40 AM
Can you recommend this build as a HC starter build?
If yes how do you level?
"
Grocery wrote:
"
DBM92 wrote:
is it possible to craft more crit chance on my dagger ?

Not without removing the IAS which you should not do. The spell crit is what stops you from elreon multi-modding it and placing master craft crit on it with ias.

any ideas how i can get a dagger like yours or more crit on mine ?
can someone check my profile pls , i want to improve more dmg now can't even do atziri

what item i need to change , ( voll will get soon ) another good ? or passive help me ty
Last edited by zindyarmz on Apr 11, 2016, 9:55:02 AM
Spoiler

^-my current gear

Thanks for the guide. This character is super fun but upgrades are starting to break my bank! Any tips on what I should focus on first for upgrade? I wish I could get a +1 curse voll's ammy but that will never happen :) I'd love to have dual curse considering the helm I got
Last edited by Protatoe69 on Apr 11, 2016, 10:31:02 AM
Just randomly 6 linked a voll's chest with like 35 fuses and chucked increased AoE in there and the build runs so much more smoothly. clear speed is a lot faster and bosses are easy with concentrated aoe.

was originally having troubles with a 5l, so glad that it's a lot easier now. my favorite build that i've played so far :D
This is my first discharge character and I am liking it so far. My damage seems to be a quite a bit lower than some others i have seen. Is 16,200 good with 9(5 power and 4 endurance) charges up? How are other people reaching 40k discharge? Could you take a look at my char, MidouBanCoC, and tell me what you think. BTW I like all of your builds that I have tried.. they are all solid and I have fun playing them.
"
daved86 wrote:
This is my first discharge character and I am liking it so far. My damage seems to be a quite a bit lower than some others i have seen. Is 16,200 good with 9(5 power and 4 endurance) charges up? How are other people reaching 40k discharge? Could you take a look at my char, MidouBanCoC, and tell me what you think. BTW I like all of your builds that I have tried.. they are all solid and I have fun playing them.

im level 83 and have about 38k (43k with facebreakers) on discharge atm. my guess would be no spell damage on your weapon, haven't got the 4% spell dmg node on witch PC, and no crit multi on gems
Last edited by crazypearce on Apr 11, 2016, 4:51:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info