[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

Do you prefer the ias tree or the crit tree, i know in 1 of your vids you said you were going to try to make a switch to more ias stuff, how did it go =P

also would you mind posting a leveling tree =P
Last edited by gm08872 on Apr 9, 2016, 1:25:38 AM
Hi there, grocery!

I have been contemplating attempting uber for a while now, but I can't muster up the courage to do so. Can you tell me if my gear is good enough for a solid uber attempt?
Spoiler

Thanks!
I am a beginner, but could someone explain (for noob) how to craft good Vagan dagger? procedure
"
maxXxicz wrote:
I am a beginner, but could someone explain (for noob) how to craft good Vagan dagger? procedure

1. Get Vagan to lvl 7.
2. Do dailies and watch when he sells you a blue Hits cannot be evaded dagger with a default speed of 1.4 and crit 6.6.
2. Regal it and pray you will get one of the following: Spell Dmg/Crit %/IAS/Cold dmg to attacks and pray they are high so you don't have to divine later.
4. Get Elreon to lvl 8 for multimod.
5. Multimod the weapon and add whatever is missing. The idea dagger has spell dmg, ias, crit, cold dmg (could be whatever if you have cold on ur ring just not fire or light to attacks).
"
gm08872 wrote:
Do you prefer the ias tree or the crit tree, i know in 1 of your vids you said you were going to try to make a switch to more ias stuff, how did it go =P

also would you mind posting a leveling tree =P

I am doing more IAS now. No real leveling tree as you level hybrid ES/Life spell caster. So you just spec out of some life nodes and go full eS/CI with a VP/Reaver transition.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
asddsa106 wrote:
Hi there, grocery!

I have been contemplating attempting uber for a while now, but I can't muster up the courage to do so. Can you tell me if my gear is good enough for a solid uber attempt?
Spoiler

Thanks!

Looks pretty darn good! It will come down to knowledge and not killing yourself to mirrored split phase!
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
after doing this build in a life and hyvrid version in the last seasons doong it now as inquisitor ci is absolutely insane (its also my 4th 85+ build this season) the damage is extrememy high and bosses melt like nothing, just did a double boss excavatoon without to much problems,

imho this build outshines the again popular lowlife builds (did a throw and vortex in lowlife with 100ex gear)

will post my gear later its definitly upgradeable.

Grocery what is your cyclone crit chance ? Thinking about respeccing some points kinda doing a hybrid betwern your ias and crit tree

Last edited by demogorg on Apr 9, 2016, 10:41:33 AM
So as promised my gear :

and remember i dont need the cold damage since i am not using EE

the other inquisitor thing seems to be very nice against reflect (enemies deal less elemental damage) since even in a ILVL 82 Map didnt die to reflect

i am very satisfied

This is my tree atm i am thinking of taking throatseeker and maybe you can give me other suggestions also about my gear

Someone with a good (just good, don't need to be OPop) gear could share the tooltip damage of Discharge with max power charge? Just to see how low is my dmg atm and the much that needs to be ok?

Thanks.
What should the gem links be when you level with this build? And would Victario’s Acuity be a good alternative to Volls or just use a amulet with crit and es? 20 ex for voll amulet i cri everytime
Last edited by HeXiFy on Apr 9, 2016, 3:37:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info