[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

Ah I have alot of jewels too, they aren't top tier by any means but almost all of them are spelldmg/area damage/phys dmg/ with crit or life. Im lately considering how to get an actual ring worked in over the aura ring. Its either that or switching the gloves out for Aquitys or those rampage/unholy might gloves.
"
PIant wrote:
I was mostly interested in a lower base attack time

FYI, if you wanted a lower BAT for whirling blades, the attack time of your weapon does not affect whirlng blades speeds whatsoever. Only attack speed mods do

Legacy Vinktar's enough to drop Vaal Pact? Thinking of assembling gear in Standard.
IGN: EchelonTL, neophyte
Guild: Team Liquid
Last edited by echelontee on Jul 28, 2016, 12:59:06 PM
"
echelontee wrote:
"
PIant wrote:
I was mostly interested in a lower base attack time

FYI, if you wanted a lower BAT for whirling blades, the attack time of your weapon does not affect whirlng blades speeds whatsoever. Only attack speed mods do

Legacy Vinktar's enough to drop Vaal Pact? Thinking of assembling gear in Standard.

You are right and I realized this testing the divinarus out. I also realized I was reading the bat on both wrong and div is faster, but whirling was the same. Legacy Vinktars would work aslong as you manage perma uptime. Non insant leech will not cut it on most High Tier maps or any reflect, at least with my build I have leaned towards maxing dps over survivability since im not hardcore.

I wish I could get legacy vinktars on league but next best thing is aquitys and im like 70% of the way there currency wise.
Heya - some questions regarding your CWDT setup. :)

1) Is there a reason your not leveling your tempest shield to lvl 7 ? I mean since it can support for that level when keeping CWDT on lvl 1.

2) You also stated in the the guide the reason for picking TS over IC - I just have a hard time grasping that - Because warlords mark is generating endurance charges. Wouldnt that benefit IC even more?

Maybe Iam missing something.

Thanks for the guide

Best regards.
Hey, I've started leveling this build recently and I was wondering do we not utilize frenzy charges at all or am I just really missing something? I tried to look through comments but 60 pages is too much (grats on the popular build and thanks for taking the time to answer all the questions, good job dude!)
"
muristo wrote:
Hey, I've started leveling this build recently and I was wondering do we not utilize frenzy charges at all or am I just really missing something? I tried to look through comments but 60 pages is too much (grats on the popular build and thanks for taking the time to answer all the questions, good job dude!)

Nope, not getting frenzy charges. If you find an incredible easy way to generate them I'll be listening for sure ;)
"
Bogok wrote:
"
muristo wrote:

Nope, not getting frenzy charges. If you find an incredible easy way to generate them I'll be listening for sure ;)

I've got an +1 curse amulet I managed to vaal earlier. I was thinking to go cwdt poachers mark on it to generate occasional frenzy charges+flask charges+life and mana on hit. It's not going to be very reliable way to generate them as we dont take too much damage but it would be something since I have the amu.

Would you say there is some other curse that would be clearly better than poachers? Ass mark crit doesnt seem worth it to me since we already generate p-charges. Enfeeble ofcourse is allways nice and temp chains or vulnerability would be a good way to scale poison. Any thoughts?
Whats the matter with the Controlled Destruction and the critcal nodes? Doesn's the CD nerf all the criticals from the spell?
Hey i'm just wondering how the double blade vortex thing works. So do u build stacks with the main blade vortex then use the second one to keep your stacks up? Does the second blade vortex override the primary one. Just a bit a clarification would be nice
Build looks super cool! I'm really tempted to try it out, except after seeing the prices for some of those flasks :(( and they are pretty important.

Like how much would the build suck without a taste of hate?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info