[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

Any reason you didnt take the last 2 acendancy points?
Hi,thank you for the awesome build.This is my first blade vortex character and the most time i have put into this character,also the first time i wreck uber izaro so hard but I dont know how to upgrade my gears except for the 6L carcass ( collecting fuses atm) . I only have around 6k dmg in hideout unlike yours. How did you increased your damage so high,i could only get around the tooltip like yours in the hideout when im full buffed out there killing stuff LOL .

Thanks again for the cool build =D Have a nice day =D
Hello,

How is Flame Totem supposed to be used effectivley here? Every time I drop it it basically just gets focused down before it can attack for long.
"
Jessix wrote:
Hello,

How is Flame Totem supposed to be used effectivley here? Every time I drop it it basically just gets focused down before it can attack for long.

It's used to snipe Volatile rares from a distance so that they don't asplode all over your face and leave your jaw hanging from fleshy shreds.

Basically vortex the rare down to ~15-20% of its life, then whirling blade away and drop a totem in front of the rare. It will snipe the rare as soon as it gets to 10% of its life while you stand faaaaaar away and don't get asploded on. That's all it is used for.
quality your flasks, i guess lol

"
eternity5575 wrote:
Hi,thank you for the awesome build.This is my first blade vortex character and the most time i have put into this character,also the first time i wreck uber izaro so hard but I dont know how to upgrade my gears except for the 6L carcass ( collecting fuses atm) . I only have around 6k dmg in hideout unlike yours. How did you increased your damage so high,i could only get around the tooltip like yours in the hideout when im full buffed out there killing stuff LOL .

Thanks again for the cool build =D Have a nice day =D
"
f4sak3n wrote:
"
Jessix wrote:
Hello,

It's used to snipe Volatile rares from a distance so that they don't asplode all over your face and leave your jaw hanging from fleshy shreds.

Basically vortex the rare down to ~15-20% of its life, then whirling blade away and drop a totem in front of the rare. It will snipe the rare as soon as it gets to 10% of its life while you stand faaaaaar away and don't get asploded on. That's all it is used for.

Ah okay that makes sense, was just wondering why Item Rarity was slotted, thought it was meant to be used often for better drops or something lol
Hello sir i have a question

Somehow ive made this:

How well would that work with

BV - SE - (IAoE/CE) - AddFire/LL - IcrDur - Empower

Have no experience with BV at all..
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
eragon1111 wrote:
Hello sir i have a question

Somehow ive made this:

How well would that work with

BV - SE - (IAoE/CE) - AddFire/LL - IcrDur - Empower

Have no experience with BV at all..

Well the extra curse doesn't have much use for us tbh. We can maximum have a 4L for our secondary Balde vortex, so that's Blade vortex - Power charge on crit - Curse on hit - warlords mark.
We need the power charges, so the only thing you can do is put assassin's mark instead of power charge on crit, and while it would be a small upgrade it's still strictly worse than a carcass. Also because hexproof doesn't do much to us since we don't rely on curses (we leech anyways from vinktar)

With this particular colouring you'll lack damage as well i think.

It won't be horrible, but i think you're better off selling it and buying a 6L rare or 5/6L carcass

Take care (:
Probably a dumb question, but how is your DPS unbuffed even at 11k? I have basically the same gear same gems and following the skill tree but my DPS is only 4k. IDK maybe I'm just an idiot :\
"
neonJason52 wrote:
Probably a dumb question, but how is your DPS unbuffed even at 11k? I have basically the same gear same gems and following the skill tree but my DPS is only 4k. IDK maybe I'm just an idiot :\

Don't really know what to answer you man. I have the gear and the gems/passives i'm showing. I have lvl 20/20 gems and 21/20 blade vortex. Besides i'm lvl 100, the extra passives gives quite a bit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info