[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

Hey, nice build Mate!

I was wondering, wich defensive stats is the best for our build (beside life). Evasion or Armor ?

Thx !
"
malboyoo wrote:
Hi, i'm actually 79 in LHC, the build is Ok, but using Orb of storm on all mob for powercharge and WM is not really comfortable. if you forget your orb of storm, you can die really quick.

We can't reserve mana with MoM and Clear mind jewel... someone have an idea ?

Drop Clear Mind and use blasphemy WM (49% reservation should be ok with new mana nodes)
so this build still works though right now right? or was the hit to BV too rough?
i would like to know too how this build perform this league, if some1 tried it out. and since op stop updating the guide, what changes would you guys recommend
hey i have a question....im doing ur build with the new league 2.6 and u said in ur build to always get fortify up curse blade vortex and of course the main blade vortex.... but i cant cast both in same time and the curse setup deal no dmg so i didnt know how put vall pact cause im not able to put curse and main setup at same time plz help me !!!!
T15 is still cake with this build even after bv nerf. In fact, never really felt like a nerf.
any FLask sets with Sins Reberth?
"
fatal_bites wrote:
hey i have a question....im doing ur build with the new league 2.6 and u said in ur build to always get fortify up curse blade vortex and of course the main blade vortex.... but i cant cast both in same time and the curse setup deal no dmg so i didnt know how put vall pact cause im not able to put curse and main setup at same time plz help me !!!!

Blasphemy+warlords mark.
I respeced at 80 with this build and have very low damage, don't know why...
You suck.. even real forum post are to much for you. So will be your char
--- TEMPUS FUGIT ---

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info