[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

Which rank of cwdt?
still works in 2.6 patch ? or need alot of changes in tree ?
Hi,

how is life based BV compared to CI? In 2.6 i hardly see life based BV :(

i would also like to know if this build is still viable :)

Tyvm!
How is this build supposed to generate power charges? Just cast one blade vortex with Curse on Hit linked, rush to pack and then use others? Sounds very hard job to me. Sorry, kinda didn't get it how u do it. How about Victario's amulet that has 10% chance to generate them?
what can be more painful to play than 1 BV? 2 BVs!

this skill.. dunno how it became so meta. it's so unpleasant to play, so slow. ur locked in place while casting even after releasing the mouse. I wanna move, to avoid sudden death. I can't. she has to stop casting first.

the damage is tiny, you barely scale any phys or crit.. I don't get this, I can barely do dried lake, with quality gems and gear, at lvl 71. even tho I poison everything. I'm looking at Voll.. he looks at me.. we look at each other.. not much else happens for a while. I guess the base damage that poison scales off of, is much too low.

what baffles me completely tho.. is applying a curse via BV-WM. that.. doesn't work. it applies the curse rarely, and to almost nobody.

so to sum it up: we cast 2 BV, we barely leech anything from time to time, not being able to move, while doing up close melee damage. it's totally suicidal.

also, I did it CI, and the amount of effective life pool I get because I can't use Discipline is quite low, and the extra mana doesn't make up for it. Clear Mind gives us a really really tiny bit of damage boost, it's not worth using MoM & CM..

if the damage was OK and the play-style fluid and fun to play, I would totally redo this as proper CI, without MoM.
Last edited by monkeyonyourtonsils on May 6, 2017, 2:42:29 PM
Erm.. you need to read up a bit on stuff before making criticisms then. As a helpful start, MoM doesn't work with CI so you can start by removing that passive and rethinking your build.

HI

do you mind to update this build to 3.0?
I play it on 2.4 and had a very good time!
But now dont know if it is playable as it is now (with all the changes and nerfs).

GG
"
Cianuro wrote:
HI

But now dont know if it is playable as it is now (with all the changes and nerfs).

GG

Hi, it can't really be updated to 3.0 Since they changed the skill "Blade vortex". You can't have 2 instances so you can't curse with it, and use it as your main skill. I would recommend that you just look at another Blade vortex build.

Stay safe
"
Bogok wrote:
"
Cianuro wrote:
HI

GG

Hi, it can't really be updated to 3.0 Since they changed the skill "Blade vortex". You can't have 2 instances so you can't curse with it, and use it as your main skill. I would recommend that you just look at another Blade vortex build.

Stay safe
Hey, i followed your build in essence league, was kinda good, but this league i found true legacy of your build. I am almost sure you saw it. It is uberlab runner 500%+ ms build. With couple swaps of flask it becomes a good map clearer(rather slow, but decent) and pretty good shaper and guardian farmer. I followed that guide, you can take a look at my character heroes__never__die (voideye-grace and essence worm-hatred swap are just for more speed in lab). WM CoH setup was put on shield charge and power charge generation is now on orb of storms setup completely.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Nov 30, 2017, 4:32:56 PM
Hi, please up to date your guide to 3.1, i'm very interested into a HC BV build for this league :o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info