[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

Done uber lab today. lvl 84
Pretty damn easy :D
Gear:
Spoiler

Need to upgrade my Ring (dont need the str anymore) and the belt. And off course a 6 link carcass ^^.
And then just good 21/20 and 20/23 gems.
Thx for the Guide
Idk if this was already discussed but with the 2 new ascendancy points from uber lab does the poison stacking of mastet herbalist out perform master alchemist? You're already doing a lot of ele damage so 40% more ele damage sounds pretty good.
to get master alchemist you need to get useless nature's boon
alchemist is ofcourse good but its too far
so its better to get herbalist + veteran bowyer
actually veteran is really sick thing. it takes like 8-10 white monsters to be able to use vinktar again (tho this wont help much vs bosses, but well, you melt everything within seconds, except maybe uber guys)
Im using still tabula , but atziri done 100/100 uber lab 40+/40 easy
here are items, im using dual divinarius better dmg , and i cann kill each izaro stage in 7sec with flasks
Spoiler
Last edited by arospl on Jul 26, 2016, 8:05:01 AM
Guys what is most important divinarius/shield/carcass?
I have all flask without taste of hate (i dont have 250-300c now ;( )
"
pat1441 wrote:
Guys what is most important divinarius/shield/carcass?
I have all flask without taste of hate (i dont have 250-300c now ;( )

divinarius>shield/2nd divinarius >carcas
i dont use carcas yet and cann do uber easy
After a few weeks this is where I have sorta peaked for now with this build. I have things to replace but limited exalts.
Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAO4D7gQHBLMFQgguCPQOXA-rES0VIBa_GDwYVhmOHNwdviSLJJ0mlSj6KjgqTSycLOktqDLRM4c1kjdMPAU8LT1fPydBh0GWRA1FR0V-SshLV0yzUUxSU1VLVcZZbV-YX7Bh4mJaakNq-m0ZbqpvO2-ecFJ3B3gNfIN9W311f4CCx4MJg1-DzIPbhMWFMoazhxOJ04w2jZKPGpeVl_SbjZu1nKSet6IArEeus7GQtfK3PriTvSe-gMAawFTAZsDjwzrHncjwykrPMtAf0PXTfti96-7tg-9673zv6_Ft8bP2o_c9-ej-Cv66_xA=
Last edited by PIant on Jul 27, 2016, 12:51:45 PM
"
PIant wrote:
After a few weeks this is where I have sorta peaked for now with this build. I have things to replace but limited exalts.
Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAO4D7gQHBLMFQgguCPQOXA-rES0VIBa_GDwYVhmOHNwdviSLJJ0mlSj6KjgqTSycLOktqDLRM4c1kjdMPAU8LT1fPydBh0GWRA1FR0V-SshLV0yzUUxSU1VLVcZZbV-YX7Bh4mJaakNq-m0ZbqpvO2-ecFJ3B3gNfIN9W311f4CCx4MJg1-DzIPbhMWFMoazhxOJ04w2jZKPGpeVl_SbjZu1nKSet6IArEeus7GQtfK3PriTvSe-gMAawFTAZsDjwzrHncjwykrPMtAf0PXTfti96-7tg-9673zv6_Ft8bP2o_c9-ej-Cv66_xA=

hey whats ur dps ? just wondering, might switch my div for rare dagger but wanna see if the dps change is that big :p

if u can post ur dps with div and with ur dagger, that would be awesome too :p
"
if u can post ur dps with div and with ur dagger, that would be awesome too :p

It had been a while since I switched daggers so I was curious, went out and got a decent divinarius to test.

Rare dagger just auras.

Spoiler

Divinarius just auras.

Spoiler

Rare Dagger all buffed.

Spoiler

Divinarius all buffed.

Spoiler

I was mostly interested in a lower base attack time
Last edited by PIant on Jul 27, 2016, 12:28:41 PM
appreciate ur post!,
and holy shit.. ur damage is insane, with 6L and 21blade vortex im sitting on 10.5K buffed, gonna recheck whats wrong with my char p;
edit:
u got more crit nodes then me, i didnt think it'd be that big of a diffrence but uve got almost 2x dmg then me, gonna respec tonight to pump some dmg ):>
Last edited by erani on Jul 27, 2016, 12:45:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info