[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

hey,
been trying to do uber lab, but i failed twice,

first time it was cause my potions ended on last stage, i belive that 5more sec and the boss wouldve died,
2nd time it was apprently 1HKO, not exactly sure if i had flasks up, probably not,

beside taste of hate flask, any suggestions to improve?, thanks in advance!
"
RottingSin wrote:
I am new player so i dont know much... I wanted to ask you if the +% weapon elemental dmg on belt help the build and if yes why not having it to other parts of the gear? and second question is why you dont go for critical chance on ring ? Thnx for your time :) i use this build since the first day i started playing :)

weapon elemental damage won't help you. it's for attacks only - blade vortex is a spell
"
Fine build, playin' it on PHC now.

can you help me please with following things?

- How many casts for the curse on hit Vortex do you need to curse all enemies in radius?
just one, or should it be more like five?

Regards!

I am wondering this as well if anyone has an answer. Currently just casting 2-3 before main blade vortex.
so Master Alchemist + Vinktar has been fixed. Is it worth now?
"
erani wrote:
hey,

first time it was cause my potions ended on last stage, i belive that 5more sec and the boss wouldve died,
2nd time it was apprently 1HKO, not exactly sure if i had flasks up, probably not,

Check my char AchajaBV, I"m face tanking Izaro fully buffed. Flasks are important for your survi as well.

Thanks for the build, a lot of fun for me :)
"
arlen2015 wrote:
"
erani wrote:
hey,

Check my char AchajaBV, I"m face tanking Izaro fully buffed. Flasks are important for your survi as well.

Thanks for the build, a lot of fun for me :)

thanks!
i will try him again 2mrow since i heard todays lab is though,
i improved my gear alot, got taste of hate, 6L carcass, so hopefuly i will be able to suffer few hits from him too,
Why get vaal pact if none of your items give you life leech. Isn't the life regen better?
"
Why get vaal pact if none of your items give you life leech. Isn't the life regen better?

Warlord's Mark
Vessel of Vinktar
Enchanted 0.5% leech boots
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 20, 2016, 4:06:24 PM
"
Aurious wrote:
"

- How many casts for the curse on hit Vortex do you need to curse all enemies in radius?

Regards!

I am wondering this as well if anyone has an answer. Currently just casting 2-3 before main blade vortex.

bump
"
Aurious wrote:
"

Regards!

You only need one cast. Also each cast of the curse on hit setup will overwrite one of your main casts if you're at 50 stacks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info