[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

First lvl 100 Pathfinder in PSC! Thanks Bogok for the build.

After dying to various stuff several time prior to lvl 99, I managed to level from 99 to 100 deathless.

Here are what killed me in the past months

-volatile golem on -max and a damage mod in Arsenal.
-whirled into a group of mobs in a reflect map without my flasks on
-Catarina's "kill 9 minions" mission in Waterways. That was my mistake as I failed to whirl away from the corpse resulting in taking triple explosions to the face.
-Twinned Spring. Somehow I didn't notice the double boss mod, and I realized it when the other boss corpse exploded the corpse of the boss and I instantly died. After that I always reroll over the double boss mod. Maybe you can kill both at the same time but I just didn't want to bother.

I also switched from Master Herbalist to Master Alchemist. Even though I lost out on single target but I prefer QOL improvement on permanent immunity to shocked/chilled ground.

In terms of helm enchantment for clear speed I think either one is fine. For T13+ maps you might want to go for BV damage or duration. On the other hand, if you want to fiend Gorge/Plateau all day then you want to have either +% whirling speed or BV radius. make sure that you have aoe large enough so that when you kill a volatile mob the explosion won't kill you.
Last edited by ONTO on Jul 8, 2016, 10:22:45 AM
hi,
first of all ty im really enjoying the build

been thinking about respecing it to put some ES, what do u think?,
hey guys I'm trying the build out in sc but I don't really understand the power charge gain mechanic. So I'm using second blade vortex setup but how do you really generate power charges with it? what can I do to use the second setup properly?
"
saenimy2 wrote:
hey guys I'm trying the build out in sc but I don't really understand the power charge gain mechanic. So I'm using second blade vortex setup but how do you really generate power charges with it? what can I do to use the second setup properly?

You simply use the linking setup as shown in the main post and your secondary BV will activate the curse and generate a Pcharge. So, hit the secondary BV once > Main BV > Whirl onto the enemy and they will all be cursed + generate PC.
"
KawaiiLoli wrote:
"
"
KawaiiLoli wrote:
Any tips on how to encounter corrupting blood in the right way? Generally I do my thing, see corrupting blood monster/monsters and start blasting away meanwhile playing pianist with flasks.
Problem is that my HP teleports to 60% and stays there, looking bugged, while I pray I'm not running vulnerability map as that jump from 100 to 60 in one tick could be alot worse.

Until you get Master Surgeon a utility flask like a Basalt or Quicksilver that has remove/immune to bleed should be fine.

My char is 81 atm and I have it but it doesn't make you immune. My problem is that 1 tick from 20 corrupting blood stack hurts without vulnerability and with vulnerability it becomes dangerous.

I assume there isn't anything better than just activating flasks in turns.

Yep - I had this problem earlier running a Nemesis map with power devourer prophecy (2 popped up and both had corrupting blood).

But against one you should be able to just leech through all the damage with vinktars, even with vulnurability. then pop pots after the mob is dead.
I have a question. What do u think of necro ascendancy? Offering seems so op. I mean its nice to have bleed remove on any flask and get flask charges faster, but with max block and offering up everything that hits u heals u up.
since we use controlled destruction wouldn't it be better to use elemental overload keystone?
Last edited by saenimy2 on Jul 12, 2016, 4:36:27 AM
got any idea how u could change this to softcore
Does all of your mana come from warlords?

Leveling it with tabula and the mana cost is killing me.
8-10 minute 4 key runs today with this build

probably could cut down a few minutes if my computer could load faster/if i didnt open/alc boxes

Spoiler
IGN:Layent
PST(GMT -7:00)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info