[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
"
zimcy90 wrote:
Hay Say_Ten, could you please check my character, and help me on something? Because I feel my character very weak,..... I follow your build guild and i don't know why i dying so many times? Sorry for my bad english . :)

Character is hidden

Please check again sir, my mistake :)
"
zimcy90 wrote:
"
"
zimcy90 wrote:
Hay Say_Ten, could you please check my character, and help me on something? Because I feel my character very weak,..... I follow your build guild and i don't know why i dying so many times? Sorry for my bad english . :)

Character is hidden

Please check again sir, my mistake :)

Your CWDT setup doesn't work because CWDT should require same level with enfeeble and immortal call. If cast when damage taken requires 52 level, enfeeble / immortal call should also require 52 level or lower. This will fix problem with survivability

Get abyss jewel into your stygian vise. Craft life on unset ring. Overall you could take much more life on every item. Remove rotgun flask, use diamond / stibnite / quartz. Taste of hate would've been perfect if you have enough currency.

You have 3 wtf passives on the tree, remove Entropy (with Damage over time), remove evasion and elementral resistances. Get Herbalism and Constitution later. Idk do u really need +30 int node?

Tbh I would throw away useless golem and take vaal grace for temple clearing and bosses.
I made a build in PoB using the leveling tree examples in the first post.
Link if anyone wants to use it: https://pastebin.com/eU3iR6Hh

It has scaling progression from 20 points to 101 points in the passive skill tree.
Last edited by Polluxk01 on Jul 22, 2018, 4:41:16 AM
I've used this build for a month now, and I'm loving it. I'm at level 91 (but I'm still quite new in the game), I've asked a couple of suggestions to the creator of the build, but now I really don't know how to improve my gear, gem set and skill tree; can anyone check my profile and give me other advices? From what I've read in the thread, I should spend 2 more points to get Herbalism in the three for more survivability, am I right? (I use the 2 Gemini claws, the second weapon set)
Last edited by DuxVal on Jul 23, 2018, 7:01:44 AM
"
DuxVal wrote:
I've used this build for a month now, and I'm loving it. I'm at level 91 (but I'm still quite new in the game), I've asked a couple of suggestions to the creator of the build, but now I really don't know how to improve my gear, gem set and skill tree; can anyone check my profile and give me other advices? From what I've read in the thread, I should spend 2 more points to get Herbalism in the three for more survivability, am I right? (I use the 2 Gemini claws, the second weapon set)

make your characters unhidden
"
Polluxk01 wrote:
I made a build in PoB using the leveling tree examples in the first post.
Link if anyone wants to use it: https://pastebin.com/eU3iR6Hh

It has scaling progression from 20 points to 101 points in the passive skill tree.

thanks. i'm a caveman.
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
DuxVal wrote:

Ups, sorry! Done :)
"
DuxVal wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
DuxVal wrote:

Ups, sorry! Done :)

gear is pretty much there. you could get a better belt with more resists to free up some DPS on your rings (steel rings) or try to find an amulet that gives a useful implicit and a lot more flat phys.

could craft another elemental damage prefix on your right ring

buy a 15% might and influence for 1c

jewels could be better

you diverted from my tree a bit, which is fine. you took Berserking and Duality, but would probably be better off with the nodes i take (claws of the falcon, claws of the magpie). also why did you take Survivalist and Swagger? Going for Acrobatics? Even if you're taking Acrobatics, might want to consider saving the 6 points to grab the 2 dex nodes above acrobatics to get it. you should ABSOLUTELY get Herbalism...you'd be silly not to.
"
Say_Ten wrote:
gear is pretty much there. you could get a better belt with more resists to free up some DPS on your rings (steel rings) or try to find an amulet that gives a useful implicit and a lot more flat phys.

jewels could be better

you diverted from my tree a bit, which is fine. you took Berserking and Duality, but would probably be better off with the nodes i take (claws of the falcon, claws of the magpie). also why did you take Survivalist and Swagger? Going for Acrobatics? Even if you're taking Acrobatics, might want to consider saving the 6 points to grab the 2 dex nodes above acrobatics to get it. you should ABSOLUTELY get Herbalism...you'd be silly not to.

Thank you for the reply! For the items I've noted everything; for the tree I'll get rid of Berserking, Duality, Survivalist and Swagger (13 free points), and for the moment I'll take Herbalism (2 points) Falcon (5 points and 20 free Int) and Magpie (4 points). With the free point what should I do? Which is the ability I should reach next?
Last edited by DuxVal on Jul 23, 2018, 10:17:44 AM
"
DuxVal wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:

jewels could be better

Thank you for the reply! For the items I've noted everything; for the tree I'll get rid of Berserking, Duality, Survivalist and Swagger (13 free points), and for the moment I'll take Herbalism (2 points) Falcon (5 points and 20 free Int) and Magpie (4 points). With the free point what should I do? Which is the ability I should reach next?

look at my "sample high level tree" towards the top...i think that's a 95 tree. when i get to that level, assuming i'm not going for acrobatics (which you never confirmed or denied), i am usually at least temporarily taking a 5% life node but also considering the few extra points to get an extra power charge or another jewel socket (both near the starting shadow point to the east). since you get a lot of respec points, i'll do this at higher levels...take a 5% life node now, level up, refund that and use the two points (or however many after leveling up) to get what i actually want.

you could also pick up frenzy charges but i don't like investing in shit that i won't have all the time.

absolute worst case scenario start taking all 5% life nodes you can until you make a decision on how you want to spend them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info