[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

http://poeurl.com/bYKb

"
Say_Ten wrote:
as far as the flask, up to you. expensive but i've never needed one. atziri's is so cheap and good that i wouldn't ditch it.

If there is nothing actually to upgrade / upgrades are too expensive Sin's rebirth is good imo. Ye, the dps increase almost the same, but %evasion + blind + ignite immune are nice to have.
Last edited by crown_is_heavy on Jul 12, 2018, 9:35:55 AM
Does this build require leveling items, or is it also viable on a completely new character?
"
TeL_ wrote:
Does this build require leveling items, or is it also viable on a completely new character?

I just leveled one and i'd say it's viable as a new char. There was a few spots i died once or twice but that was mostly due to me just straight up being bad :) Only time i really bought any gear was once i hit 75
Last edited by Reazion on Jul 13, 2018, 3:34:59 AM
hi , fellow assassins

any budget tips (50c) for more dps and survivability , i feel fragile in t8 maps :(
"
Wtrclimax wrote:
hi , fellow assassins

any budget tips (50c) for more dps and survivability , i feel fragile in t8 maps :(

Get life on rings, more life on amulet, gloves, belt and boots.

Remove this shit life flask and get a divine flask. Change onslaught flask for basalt, diamond flask for jade / quartz / stibnite.

Change assassin's mark in frost blades - curse on hit setup for warlord's mark.

Remove all nodes above Coldhearted Calculation. Get Herbalism and Constitution.
"
"
Wtrclimax wrote:
hi , fellow assassins

Get life on rings, more life on amulet, gloves, belt and boots.

Remove this shit life flask and get a divine flask. Change onslaught flask for basalt, diamond flask for jade / quartz / stibnite.

Change assassin's mark in frost blades - curse on hit setup for warlord's mark.

Remove all nodes above Coldhearted Calculation. Get Herbalism and Constitution.

Thanks for the tips bro , warlords mark feels so much smoother than the assassins.

and i will try to get more life on armor parts too.
First time I ran this build was during the last race. Got to 70ish and loved the build. Doing it again starting tonight and I just wanted to say that this is the best build Intro and description I've read. Kudos to the non "ranged Pussy shit" ! Love it!!
"
Pheragon wrote:
First time I ran this build was during the last race. Got to 70ish and loved the build. Doing it again starting tonight and I just wanted to say that this is the best build Intro and description I've read. Kudos to the non "ranged Pussy shit" ! Love it!!

\m/ \m/
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
Pheragon wrote:

\m/ \m/

Hay Say_Ten, could you please check my character, and help me on something? Because I feel my character very weak,..... I follow your build guild and i don't know why i dying so many times? Sorry for my bad english . :)
Last edited by zimcy90 on Jul 18, 2018, 7:48:28 AM
"
zimcy90 wrote:
Hay Say_Ten, could you please check my character, and help me on something? Because I feel my character very weak,..... I follow your build guild and i don't know why i dying so many times? Sorry for my bad english . :)

Character is hidden

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info