[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

Use stone golem while lvling.

Ice golem is nice on mapping or even later (like tier 5+ maps).
Hello, I need some help. I am currently level 87 with this build. I finally got enough money together to get some decent gear, I overcapped all resists, and got high life rolls on everything which has me around 5500 health but I am getting one hit by stuff in tier 10+ maps. I don't see how I can get much more life via my gear using the BOR and was digging into the skill tree via path of builder and trying to find ways to get some more life nodes. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Last edited by 7SEALS on Jun 25, 2018, 9:09:43 PM
"
7SEALS wrote:
Hello, I need some help. I am currently level 87 with this build. I finally got enough money together to get some decent gear, I overcapped all resists, and got high life rolls on everything which has me around 5500 health but I am getting one hit by stuff in tier 10+ maps. I don't see how I can get much more life via my gear using the BOR and was digging into the skill tree via path of builder and trying to find ways to get some more life nodes. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Acrobatics tree - http://poeurl.com/bZBV
Say_Ten tree - http://poeurl.com/bZBY

Where is your frost blades skill? You need it for kitting, killing packs and being safe while clearing. Ofc you will get some random one shots if you try to clear with dual strike all the time. Vaal Grace is better than Vaal Haste tbh.

Use body armour with 6 sockets, put gems into it. Selling 20 lvl gems will give u alot of cash.

Change flask setup. Life flask - taste of hate (if not - atziri's promise / quartz / diamond / onslaught / jade) - stibnite - basalt - rumi's concoction. (Quartz - Stibnite - Basalt - Jade with acrobatics). Taste of Hate is insane, insta buy it if you have enough currency. Sin's rebirth and Lion's roar are also good semi-offensive/defensive flasks.

And start trying linking your 6 link belly of the beast. Don't try to all-in it to 6l, just time to time use fusings on it.
Last edited by crown_is_heavy on Jun 25, 2018, 10:09:26 PM
"
Gwynnedd wrote:
anyone tried the scourge for this build?

not terrible but won't keep up with other options
"
also would u say one bloodseeker and one wasp nest would be good to high tier red maps?

yes. i have used even 2x wasp nest (no insta leech) until i was at least level 91 or 92 before...it really just comes down to how much you want to spend eventually but both of those claws are endgame viable.
I'm using Lightning Strike with this claw and the DPS are very similar to Dual Strike, the clear speed is amazing, right now I have an attack time of 0.07s.

So, using this ring I free up about 3 sockets.
Last edited by ClubIce on Jun 27, 2018, 5:20:25 AM
"
ClubIce wrote:

You don't need so many sockets for this build. Unset rings are fine when you run BoR, after you can play without it. I prefer one unset ring for the ancestral warchief.

This ring is pure trash, lol. Herald of Ash level 22 is fine, but there is nothing else except it. Warlord's mark is awesome due to endurance charges generation, but you lose a defensive curse and an acces to using the punishment curse.

Pretty sure elemental damage and critical damage with Lightning strike would give you much more DPS.
Last edited by crown_is_heavy on Jun 27, 2018, 7:20:38 AM
"
"
ClubIce wrote:

You don't need so many sockets for this build. Unset rings are fine when you run BoR, after you can play without it. I prefer one unset ring for the ancestral warchief.

This ring is pure trash, lol. Herald of Ash level 22 is fine, but there is nothing else except it. Warlord's mark is awesome due to endurance charges generation, but you lose a defensive curse and an acces to using the punishment curse.

Pretty sure elemental damage and critical damage with Lightning strike would give you much more DPS.

wouldn't say it's TRASH, but you're right...not that great since you don't need a lot of sockets. you can literally run DS for everything if you want and not even use a secondary attack. with a 6L armor you really negate the need for unset rings. even with the BoR, you don't technically need unset rings if you want to ditch increased duration. 2 really nice steel rings would destroy everything.

clubice, if you think your LS clear speed is insane now, get pierce enchant on your helm and get ancestral call for hitting enemies in weird spots

crown/club, def should not use faster attacks with LS, especially if you get pierce. crit damage and probably maim. ele damage is fine too.
By any chance could you show some more gameplay? Perhaps some endgame bosses like Atziri, Elder,Shaper etc. Build seems really dope and Imma check it out just curious.
SmokerHell posted Atziri and Uber Elder videos. You can easily find them on youtube.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info