[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
Your curse on hit gem in lightning strike does nothing. Use Increased Critical Damage instead. I would also swap ice golem for vaal grace (sounds retarded but this shit dies 24/7 so you actually should recast it all the time or you will gain nothing). Vaal grace is really good in any situations.

I tried elemental attack and phys to lighting and i got like 40 000 dps extra but a dude recomended me to let the curse on hit gem because it procs assassin mark from the shaper touch.

But i was thinking on that too ~ i gonna follow the recomendations from say and you, thanks
"
toutlavie92 wrote:
"
Your curse on hit gem in lightning strike does nothing. Use Increased Critical Damage instead. I would also swap ice golem for vaal grace (sounds retarded but this shit dies 24/7 so you actually should recast it all the time or you will gain nothing). Vaal grace is really good in any situations.

I tried elemental attack and phys to lighting and i got like 40 000 dps extra but a dude recomended me to let the curse on hit gem because it procs assassin mark from the shaper touch.

But i was thinking on that too ~ i gonna follow the recomendations from say and you, thanks

My bad, I didn't mentioned corrupting with Assassin's mark, it makes sense. Increased critical damage is still an option also you can consider running Ancestral Call instead of Elemental Damage.
Hi, thanks for the guide, i'm really enjoying the build so far. But i've a question,i got two options, i can run atziri's gloves but with vaal pact, which means better sustain in fight but less life regen or, i could run rare gloves with AS/Max life / adds physical dmg to attack / accuracy. I'm already at 75% in all three res stats.

Hope you could help me choosing between those two options.

"
creekzx wrote:
Hi, thanks for the guide, i'm really enjoying the build so far. But i've a question,i got two options, i can run atziri's gloves but with vaal pact, which means better sustain in fight but less life regen or, i could run rare gloves with AS/Max life / adds physical dmg to attack / accuracy. I'm already at 75% in all three res stats.

Hope you could help me choosing between those two options.

i don't love what they did with acuity...but this would also allow more options for claws (leech based). You could also use a Bloodseeker for the same effect, essentially.

Rare gloves with max phys, accuracy and attack speed rolls will out DPS any other gloves. You could go for a good enchant as well or you could try for spiked for another 20% melee damage.

If you are good on resists and don't want to further overcap to run elemental weakness maps more effectively, go for more damage. your gear already looks a bit damage-centric. so then maybe focus on more life.

your Lightning Strike setup isn't doing any elemental damage because of the brutality mod on the claw, which might be ok, but isn't ideal.

get a better life flask, ditch the quicksilver and get a basalt

also get rid of that 8% phys damage node (useless almost) next to where you put Might & Influence.

circling back to your original question, it's really just picking more survivability or more offense. acuity is a really nice set of gloves, even though they semi-bricked the leech part. if you use them, you wouldn't want to run blood rage (or at least all the time) and you might want to change the tree up to avoid life regen nodes.
So i changed a couple of things in my gear and it feels better with rare gloves, i feel like it fits me more, thanks for advice man, really helped me out <3
"
creekzx wrote:
So i changed a couple of things in my gear and it feels better with rare gloves, i feel like it fits me more, thanks for advice man, really helped me out <3

you got it bro
if i can add something ~ vaal lighting strike + bloodseeker help a lot with the survivability
A few days ago I bought this pair of claws:

In conjuntion with Rumi's Concoction, I have 57% block change.

Should I grab more block chance from the skill tree? since I'm using Abyssus, I need more ways to mitigate physical damage, and what about Iron Reflex?

My life is right now 5.8k and my tooltip dps is 440k, with all flasks, charges, herald of Ash, herald of Ice, Onslaught, Vaal haste and Blood Rage, I can reach 1M dps
"
ClubIce wrote:
A few days ago I bought this pair of claws:

In conjuntion with Rumi's Concoction, I have 57% block change.

Should I grab more block chance from the skill tree? since I'm using Abyssus, I need more ways to mitigate physical damage, and what about Iron Reflex?

My life is right now 5.8k and my tooltip dps is 440k, with all flasks, charges, herald of Ash, herald of Ice, Onslaught, Vaal haste and Blood Rage, I can reach 1M dps

Iron reflex is pure trash. Get ice armor instead of herald of ice if you need phys damage resistance. Going bottom for 7% block chance is bad so you don't actually have a way to get more.

tbh without Abyssus you can reach much higher DPS because there will be no need in having so much phys damage mitigation.
Last edited by crown_is_heavy on Jul 26, 2018, 4:28:39 AM
I've another questions, which are the best offensive stats for the jewels?

I was thinking to get 2 rare jewels with %life, attack speed with claws and then?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info