[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
DuxVal wrote:
I've another questions, which are the best offensive stats for the jewels?

I was thinking to get 2 rare jewels with %life, attack speed with claws and then?

Crit multi
"
ClubIce wrote:

Should I grab more block chance from the skill tree? since I'm using Abyssus, I need more ways to mitigate physical damage, and what about Iron Reflex?

Lightning Coil, corrupted shit and the new temple mods on rares can help with physical damage mitigation.

You won't get enough of a benefit from Iron Reflexes. If you wanted to go out of the way for something, grab the Rampart fortify nodes.
"
DuxVal wrote:
I've another questions, which are the best offensive stats for the jewels?

I was thinking to get 2 rare jewels with %life, attack speed with claws and then?

crown is right in that you should take crit multi when you can get it

but i created a link for everyone in the ideal gear section that can help you find the best jewels. just change the league to whatever you're playing in if you need to
Hello,

Do you recommend to use daggers or to use claws in your opinion ?

I hear that claws have more survivability but that daggers deal more damage but which is the more viable actually ?
"
dralsoM wrote:
Hello,

I hear that claws have more survivability but that daggers deal more damage but which is the more viable actually ?

i recommend claws, son. did you read the guide? build has plenty of damage and, more specifically, crit chance. if i didn't use claws i would prefer thrusting swords for that crit multi love.
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
dralsoM wrote:
Hello,

i recommend claws, son. did you read the guide? build has plenty of damage and, more specifically, crit chance. if i didn't use claws i would prefer thrusting swords for that crit multi love.

I read the guide many times but I see build in the comments with ambusher who seems pretty nice and you said that we can use daggers as marked on your FAQ, so it was just a question to know what you recommend.
daggers sucks bro, claws are for real mens
Hello!
First of all, thank you for the amazing build, having a blast with it.
I am playing SSF now with an assassin, just getting warmed up for the flashback event. I want to share some thoughts.

1 - I don't like this ascendancy. The weapons have already very high base crit, which is the great thing about assassin. The only thing actually. The charge generation is cute, but the other part of the tree is very situational damage.

2 - The champion build lacks some damage, but the raider seems nice though.

3 - Which brings me to this: Scion Assassin Raider. You get pretty much almost everything out of the assassin tree. Unconditional base crit, power charge generation, and some good stuff like MS on kill, being able to do reflect maps and some sweet poison bonus. Then you also have the raider counterpart, which will give you the ability to get frenzy charges in bosses, save you a flask spot and some nice MS and dodge, because why not? But that-s not all. With this pathing:

https://pastebin.com/F0Lq7aCN

You get to socket a pure talent jewell, netting 25 all atributtes, from whose you scale so nicely of (except intel, but you need this one for the claws and hatred), 1% AD leech, 7% MS (kinda optional actually) and 0.5% base crit (which takes us very close to the full assassin tree).

Just wanted to share this option with you.
Good luck out there!
"
Hello!
First of all, thank you for the amazing build, having a blast with it.
I am playing SSF now with an assassin, just getting warmed up for the flashback event. I want to share some thoughts.

1 - I don't like this ascendancy. The weapons have already very high base crit, which is the great thing about assassin. The only thing actually. The charge generation is cute, but the other part of the tree is very situational damage.

2 - The champion build lacks some damage, but the raider seems nice though.

3 - Which brings me to this: Scion Assassin Raider. You get pretty much almost everything out of the assassin tree. Unconditional base crit, power charge generation, and some good stuff like MS on kill, being able to do reflect maps and some sweet poison bonus. Then you also have the raider counterpart, which will give you the ability to get frenzy charges in bosses, save you a flask spot and some nice MS and dodge, because why not? But that-s not all. With this pathing:

https://pastebin.com/F0Lq7aCN

You get to socket a pure talent jewell, netting 25 all atributtes, from whose you scale so nicely of (except intel, but you need this one for the claws and hatred), 1% AD leech, 7% MS (kinda optional actually) and 0.5% base crit (which takes us very close to the full assassin tree).

Just wanted to share this option with you.
Good luck out there!

Trickster is a way to go ;)

I died yesterday like a retard (the first one died because Moscow server is a clownfiesta), but Trickster is still the best option imo. Assassin's Opportunistic is insane, but works only 1x1 with boss.
Last edited by crown_is_heavy on Jul 27, 2018, 2:13:27 AM
Do you go a shield based build? Otherwise I dont see how you can really benefit from the trickster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info