[2.4] Lioneye's Avalanche - All Map Mods - 800k SingleTarget DPS

Is this the final tree for HC prophecy?
and it is viable for HC?

I already checked the other trees around here and some trees use acrobatics .. im a bit confused
Last edited by andreemartinsss on Jun 11, 2016, 11:55:10 AM
"

and it is viable for HC?

I already checked the other trees around here and some trees use acrobatics .. im a bit confused

Yeah that build is somewhat strange.
It goes all the way to the left to get a staff node ?
"
Isdp wrote:
"

and it is viable for HC?

Yeah that build is somewhat strange.
It goes all the way to the left to get a staff node ?

Thats because of Lioneye's Fall jewel
I'm leveling as a bf trapper right now, at what level will I be able to transition to this build?
One more questio....is the bow damage here important?
Stuck on Merc Izaro (2nd stage) at level 80. The temporal chains just F me, and he one shots me real quick. Kinda rage quitting for a bit.

Edit: Didn't realize mechanics change daily, I'll be back when temporal chains is out of the loop.
Last edited by Malfetus on Jun 11, 2016, 7:58:10 PM
Quick question.

Can't Vagan sell a bow with 1.5 base aps that you can get similar attack speed on that can also roll crit, completely negating the need for some of the power charges?

Seems like an alternative, if you're struggling to get the lionseye the way you want it.

Plus, you could nail something sinister like a +1 socketed gems or crit multi on top of the crit chance.

Food for thought.
Last edited by PoofGoof on Jun 11, 2016, 10:32:09 PM
"
Stuck on Merc Izaro (2nd stage) at level 80. The temporal chains just F me, and he one shots me real quick. Kinda rage quitting for a bit.

Edit: Didn't realize mechanics change daily, I'll be back when temporal chains is out of the loop.

I'm in the same boat almost. Died twice to cruel Izara 2nd stage at level 68 tonight. I think my problem is low DPS due to still not having a 5 or 6 link and also still trying to get the hit and run tactics down. Gonna do some chaos farming tomorrow and get a tabula then try again I think. I also need to work on other gear. Still have around 750 unneeded accuracy from before I was able to start using lioneyes glare.
"
PoofGoof wrote:
Quick question.

Can't Vagan sell a bow with 1.5 base aps that you can get similar attack speed on that can also roll crit, completely negating the need for some of the power charges?

Vagan doesn't sell bows with his mod, only 1H & 2H melee.

---
I did an Uber Lab run in Prophecy, at 4.7k life two days ago. The Lab itself is not hard (not even close to Uber Trials) and the first two Izaro phases went well. But then he two-shot me in the final stage, first his melee attack cleave took 95% of my HP, then he finished me with a rapid barrage burst :)

Now at lvl 90 I have 5k life with Carcass Jack. With Belly should have around 6k, I'll re-try Uber then. It's just that I hate off-coloring sockets, so I might first need to 5L my Lioneyes bow, on which you can get 2B & 3G for main setup a lot more easily.

Currently doing T10 & T11 maps, which are basically a joke with this build. Bosses don't stand a chance :), the only mod that is problematic is reflect.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
This build have amazing dps ,the real matter is that defences are "Crap" till u have a high life pool.
Merci Izaro (still havent tried Uber) hits for 4k unbuffed which is pretty much OS if u cant avoid it.
A solution is to use defensive flask setup ,grab a granite + basalt to pimp "phys dmg reduction" and all gonna be fine ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info