[2.4] Lioneye's Avalanche - All Map Mods - 800k SingleTarget DPS

"
CroDanZ wrote:
One more questio....is the bow damage here important?

No, only atack speed & crit chance.

Lioneyes Glare is good because you don't need to invest into accuracy - your attacks always hit. Grab one with 20% increased attack speed, other stats on it are not important.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jun 12, 2016, 5:58:51 AM
Love this build so far but i have issues with my lifepool and my dps :/

Here is my gear:
Spoiler

The blue chest is just temporary until i can afford a 5L belly.
Level 80 right now and i have 3,9k life and my bladefall has just 4,6k dps (with 7 charges).

Havent done merc lab so far.

Here is my tree:

I really wonder, how other players have 14k dps or 5-6k life.

Can anyone help me? ^^
Last edited by Bisrob on Jun 12, 2016, 11:08:59 AM
@Bisrob,

1.) That amulet is bad, find something with lots of life & some crit chance
2.) You need to master craft life on your rings
3.) Bless your belt for more phys. damage
4.) Regal your chest, then mastercraft
5.) Roll life on your jewels
6.) Grab the 5% & 6% pure life nodes

Those huge DPS numbers on first page is the min-maxed build with perfect gear. You'll get more DPS out of levelled / quality gems. I have only ~10k tooltip on bladefall (a bit more with frenzy charges) and clearing T11 no-prob.

E:
Also someone mentioned this setup for Warlords mark earlier:

Instead of Blasphemy. It works just as good, if not better and also gives you some frenzy charges.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jun 12, 2016, 12:42:40 PM
hi what the best set up for mana in the guide it say Hatred and Blasphemy-Warlord's Mark but that 95% of my mana left me with 45 mana in video i see like 150 mana left do i miss something thx
check your links, hatred+blasphemy is 85%, and then you should have 120-200 mana left.

im playing this atm, its quiet nice. just the attack speed is crap :D grabbing myself some attack speed jewels, with ~3 aps it should be good. was at 1,8 aps, and that feels a bit clunky.

im at 4.4k life and have some nodes left, should get me to ~5k life. my rings+amulett are crap and could have more life and crit. bladefall is at ~3k dps, but that is more than enough to clear t6 maps, i will go higher after i level a bit more.

i will report back after i played it a bit more :)
Im a bit confused where your getting all your Crit chance from. Im level 82 now and im forced to use increased critical strikes. From there i sit around 42% without Power charges and i cap out a 95% with all 7 charges active. But if I drop ICS gem I drop down to 26% which doesnt allow me to cap at 95% with max power charges. Im only 5 linking right now but I wanna use another skill like arc, Firestorm , or something. Also if I use controlled Destruction that tanks my Crit chance.
Last edited by ColeonePS on Jun 12, 2016, 5:23:42 PM
im at like 36% without charges, and it gets me to like 76% with charges. im also using inc crit multi instead of controlled destruction. some1 did some math and for builds like this multi should be better than controlled destruction.

try to get 2 crit rings, crit on amulett and double crit quiver, then your crit should be ok. im still without crit rings, so that should put me at 40% without and 80% with charges. its still not 95%, but with 95% you will drop your charges if you only get them from the ascendency, like i do. so ~80-85% should be perfect, almost every shot procs stuff so that is no problem
So I beat Merc Izaro in like 1 attempt with my eyes closed. Basically, if he happens to be on temporal chains day, give up and come back.

On another note, if I could get Mothren or someone to review my build and where I'm at I'd appreciate it. I have like 100C worth of currency and not really sure how to spend it.
"
So I beat Merc Izaro in like 1 attempt with my eyes closed. Basically, if he happens to be on temporal chains day, give up and come back.

I just logged in to say basically the same thing. My first attempt today I beat him relatively easily. Didn't change any of my gear between yesterday and today either. Only difference was two more life nodes, but they weren't that big of a difference. He was just really easy today.
@Schweist @stoudtlr:

can you give me some info about your hp, bladefall dps, crit chance, gem setup,..? (your characters are hidden)

I tried merc Izaro a few times but he kills me always in the first encounter :/
Last edited by Bisrob on Jun 13, 2016, 6:12:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info