[2.4] Lioneye's Avalanche - All Map Mods - 800k SingleTarget DPS

QUESTION 1:
We are currently running the aura "HATRED"
If we would replace it for something else Defensive/More-offensive, What would the best choice?
1. x
2. x
3. x

Please explain your reason.

QUESTION 2:
(Normal - Cruel - Merciless) "Enchants" Boots/Gloves/Helmet
Which Enchants do you recommend?

Gloves: x (Which would be doing the most Beneficial)?
Boots: x (Perhaps "0.4% dmg leeched as life/Mana if kill recently)?
Helmet: x (what enchant here benefit the most?)

All enchants can be found here:
http://celticpray.wix.com/glorypaladin#!poe-labyrinth-enchants/k9tco
(Currently NOT Uber-lab enchants).

Concerns for: Mothren
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
Question....how did u get 3 blue and 3 green on the belly armor?

Did u roll with at least 2 blue sockets or with at least 3?
"

QUESTION 2:
(Normal - Cruel - Merciless) "Enchants" Boots/Gloves/Helmet
Which Enchants do you recommend?

Gloves: x (Which would be doing the most Beneficial)?
Boots: x (Perhaps "0.4% dmg leeched as life/Mana if kill recently)?
Helmet: x (what enchant here benefit the most?)

All enchants can be found here:
http://celticpray.wix.com/glorypaladin#!poe-labyrinth-enchants/k9tco
(Currently NOT Uber-lab enchants).

Concerns for: Mothren

Gloves are not really that important. What I'm currently having on Helmet and Boots:

I'd say Immortal call duration really helps your survivability. Another possible enchantment is "additional blastrain blast"

More decent enchantments are bladefall/glacial cascade damage boost on helmet.
Maybe even "150% increased Effect of the Buff granted by your Ice Golems" could be helpful.
IGN: Tjoen
Last edited by Tjoen on Jun 13, 2016, 9:42:30 AM
"
CroDanZ wrote:
Question....how did u get 3 blue and 3 green on the belly armor?

Did u roll with at least 2 blue sockets or with at least 3?

Im having the same issue. I bought a BotB and quickly 5 linked it . Since then ive spent about 200 chromes trying to get 3 green and 2 blue on linked sockets with no luck. I didnt realize itd be this difficult. If and when Im able to ill gain about 400 life, all the res and the huge 50% flask benefit. But my patience is growing thin.
Does it lag a lot? My pc can't handle too much lag xD
"
Anavels wrote:
Does it lag a lot? My pc can't handle too much lag xD

I play it on a i5 intel 4000 intergrated on bare min specs half the time and its playable. Not totally smooth but doable.
Last edited by ColeonePS on Jun 13, 2016, 10:11:06 AM
"
Bisrob wrote:
@Schweist @stoudtlr:

can you give me some info about your hp, bladefall dps, crit chance, gem setup,..? (your characters are hidden)

I tried merc Izaro a few times but he kills me always in the first encounter :/

I had about 3300HP, Crit just over 80%, and combined tooltip of Blast Rain, Glacial Cascade, and Blade Fall of about 7K when on full charges in a 4Link. Full charges for me is 6 PC, 3 EC, & 3 FC.

Here's my tree and gear. I changed the tree up from OP's since I don't have Lioneye's Fall. Actually don't have any jewels in tree yet. Haven't found good ones yet and don't want to buy them. Main change is skipping left side of tree and instead picking up Lethality & King of the Hill cluster along with the three life leach nodes at Vitality Void. Those leach nodes help a ton when running into reflect rares IMO

Now I'm using a tab with BR, COC, BF, GC, CD, & ICS. Health dropped from over 3500 to only 3k when I switched from Belly but tooltip combined damage of the three is now 11.5k and I hit crit cap with 6 charges.
Last edited by stoudtlr on Jun 13, 2016, 7:42:48 PM
How would a new chest Kintsugi Exquisite Leather be in this setup instead off botb?
So im trying this build and having a lot of fun with it, but the leech to me feels god awful, is there something im doing wrong? i have the ice bite, Warlords mark, HOI setup, but the leech is so minuscule it barely feels like it's doing anything with VP.
I am also having problems to get the correct colors on my belly. Around 1-1.2k chromes used so far and no luck. Chromatic calculator says the vorici 1B is the most efficient way to do it.

1+ power charge bow took me around 30 tries.

Have you guys tried uber lab yet or is someone even farming it with this build?

Also where did someone calculate that crit dmg would be better than controlled destruction?
IGN: PrinsessPeach / Sonical

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info