Perandus Challenge Stats

Don't see myself being able to get 36 done, many of those seem really hard or RNG-heavy.

24 should be completely fine though!
We are the 1% !
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
and all nolifer
Path of 0 FPS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Wow. I figured there'd be lots of people ahead of my '10', but it seems that I'm actually ahead of most folks. That's a very strange and unfamiliar feeling. Kinda exciting, though.
#ssf_is_better
#make_necropolis_core
#make_melee_better
"
Gosen wrote:
"
mezmery wrote:
this league challenges so easy...

It's not, good luck with finding all enchantments from lab or items from Perandus. Both needs
lot of luck and farming. I was in lab like 20 times? Never get unique, and you need few for challenge. Those achievements are horrible. Lack of any true skill challenges, like not dying in Malachai or some solo only achievements. Everything depends on how many friends and luck you have, so they can give you their findings and you can fast get anything you want. There's no way many will ever get close to 36, it's nearly impossible without other help and lot, lot, lot of farming. It's not easy, it's bullshit and have nothing to do with "achievement" or "challenge" by definition. Like clearing all a2... wtf is that? It's not challenge, it's boring. Can be done in an hour with party, but it's waste of time (I've done it, but still it was the worst spend time in PoE I ever had).

lol wut?
it's definition of achievment in every single game.
you are inventing it at new, gratz.
i got 4-24 in two days just mapping and keeping eye at 820 channel, up to 30 are almost done, like t15 twin left, two 8 mod and one vaal boss, and last 6 will take some effort currency wise. if solaris wouldnt be nerfed by nex weekend, guards wont be a prob either
and i havent made it to 90 or got lvl 7 HO.
the only that feels weird and long to me is trinket one, but i feel ill manage to get it having 11 weeks to go.
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Mar 14, 2016, 8:33:01 AM
Feels good to be in the 1%!

The new effects look great, GGG!
Challenges are quite easy, but some of them are again just currency heavy.
I don't think i would be able to get this far this quick on HC (which means that i am just a bad player).

RNG - trinkets, chests, buy items from Scamchez

Rest is doable with calculated investment/return quite easily. 40 Vaal orbs for 8/8 8modmaps, Twins are just matter of being able to do high maps. Atziri is easy or can be bought

I see problem only with those RNG based (daily reset, i have to do many many many more maps). Still missing 1 guardian and 1 chest (archive).

Now i will just play enough to level up my zana to max and hopefully i will be able to afford the last divination card set.

End of next week, i should be at 40
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on Mar 14, 2016, 8:36:17 AM
Do the chest guardians tantalo and actaeo spawn in specific areas? I feel they are extremely rare and will have to buy them...
I wonder if there are any people with 40/40 already?

Im still missing 2 perandus chest guardians (actaeo and junith), 4 trinkets and zana8.

This takes like forever. Im stuck at 37/40 since like 4 days or so.
Last edited by Koksii on Mar 14, 2016, 8:44:57 AM
"
Gosen wrote:
"
mezmery wrote:
this league challenges so easy...

It's not, good luck with finding all enchantments from lab or items from Perandus. Both needs
lot of luck and farming. I was in lab like 20 times? Never get unique, and you need few for challenge. Those achievements are horrible. Lack of any true skill challenges, like not dying in Malachai or some solo only achievements. Everything depends on how many friends and luck you have, so they can give you their findings and you can fast get anything you want. There's no way many will ever get close to 36, it's nearly impossible without other help and lot, lot, lot of farming. It's not easy, it's bullshit and have nothing to do with "achievement" or "challenge" by definition. Like clearing all a2... wtf is that? It's not challenge, it's boring. Can be done in an hour with party, but it's waste of time (I've done it, but still it was the worst spend time in PoE I ever had).

Yep. I have 7 challenges done. By now, could easily have 16 if I took the time to do the monotonously boring, easily doable, full-clears that I have no real desire to do. As you said, these aren't challenges or achievements. They are simply annoying wastes of time, though at some point I will end up doing them... like after I hit level 90.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info