Perandus Challenge Stats

is more funny to do challenges itself instead of buy it, that isn't a challenge in my opinion
Love this league! Hope i'll manage the 40 challenges.
Last edited by Kalle801 on Mar 14, 2016, 9:22:42 PM
All I see is people leaving this league, because its not entertaining enough
I can't sell my items on poe trade for 2 days already, no one buying anything
"
It feels like we're already farther into the league then we are.
Yeah, I already banged Abaxoth. Feels too soon.

vaal area bosses only dominus tower one left
gotta do laby in merciless
theres like a couple others that are only 1 thing left and its real easy i just havent done it
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
mezmery wrote:
"
Galtrovan wrote:
annoying wastes of time

why do you even play this game

Why don't you find having to find and kill every last enemy if an area an annoying waste of time? Do you enjoy repeatedly circumnavigating, what is for all intents and purposes, a fully clear zone playing Where's Waldo?

I don't. It's a annoying waste of time.

i do that on an every single map.
why should it be hard at dread thiket?
No rest for the wicked
I tend to agree that full clear challenges are boring and not really anything to shout about.

I am also getting terrible performance around perandus boxes (sub 20fps) on a 290x! this is unacceptable and will make me stop playing this in the near future unless something is done about it.

I would bug report it but I don't really know what else I can add to something that is already known.
Hope to complete at least 12 challenges...
I don't have a lot time to play :/
The only majorly difficult parts of these challenges will probably be leveling Zana and getting lucky enough to get maps high enough to clear when they are twinned. with a little dedication you can get fairly rich in this game just from cadiro, enough to buy items to progress and for challenges. Right now an unidentified mjolner is going for less than 1 ex in PSC, and as time goes on prices will drop and people will get richer. You can buy boosts to kill the atziri enemies and everything, it's just a pain. I don't have a problem with some of the challenges being a bit of a pain, because its not like doing challenges are necessary. Challenges just give you some MTX which do nothing but look awesome. They are not necessary to play the game, nor to enjoy the game to the highest level. I would gladly pay up to 10ex to finish those few remaining quests to clear the t13-15 twinned, get unid shavs, mjol, era, and all these other expenses that may be required to complete the challenges, because thats just how this game works. I'd rather pay other people in-game currency to help me out than have to pay to get items, or not be able to get any help at all in completing the challenges.
"
many of that thing aren't from perandus, are from ascendancy. the league itself was fun the first days but start to seem too boring. the performance issues really don't help. and the maps drops still sucks . have too many spikes and desync using a single srs build yet. some errors that never fix like the rogue exile on stronbox (always cold the game some seconds). challenges are too similar to talisman(the most boring league content so far, but challenges were decent :) ), i enjoyed do all my 28 challenges without pay any service and only receiving help in 1 but is boring to do the same things again.

-with a mid-low economy you can pay for the challenges to reach 36. many of them are too easy

-many people do challenges on the last 2 weeks :P

The performances issues are announced as a priority since few months and GGG pointed they hired seniors dev for that soo i can only tell you this is a matter of time but i get your point.
At least this time i havn't lost a t14 on day 2 like in awakening start so i'm pretty fine for now :D

About map drops i have 50% of a stash tab full of t8 to t13 stopped leveling at 91 time to focus a bit more on challenges soo i wouldn't say it's so bad ( in my case at least this is rng sooo i don't know for others ).

The xp formula and how she is described is the problem and not the map drops themselves in my opinion.

Most of players expect to run always t15 even at level 85. At this point the problem isn't from players expectations but from how the xp explanations and description on the long time have been miss understand. I don't blame GGG for that but i think it's time to do some little changes on that.

The exiles from boxes are also in performances issues category soo i hope for the best in a near futur and hopefuly you will too :)

I get your point on paying for challenges but i'm shared on that tought. I remember in warbands there were a lot of community sharing and i've find it really greater than the " human interactions " expected from trading.
I think buying or sharing to get challenge is way more interesting at all and create a beautiful dynamic on top of economy.
On final point i would say the only thing that could bring this game from must have to legendary is pushing harder the multiplayer / grouping aspect but this is reliant to performances / rewarding / pace and some more so it's not going to happen anytime soon there are a lot of work.

Good luck exile ! :)
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Mar 15, 2016, 6:56:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info