Perandus Challenge Stats

Love this league.
first league ever that I decided to skip.
btw good example for people that keep crying how bad this league is and yet they are still playing it
How can I complete the challenges if game is unplayable due to performance issues? :(
"
mezmery wrote:
"
Galtrovan wrote:
annoying wastes of time

why do you even play this game

Why don't you find having to find and kill every last enemy if an area an annoying waste of time? Do you enjoy repeatedly circumnavigating, what is for all intents and purposes, a fully clear zone playing Where's Waldo?

I don't. It's a annoying waste of time.
Best league GGG has ever put out.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
shushpan4eg wrote:
Love this league.

+1. Having a great time.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
"

I second that. Beat Ambush league by far !
- Lot of surprizing content
- For those who were a bit limited into getting some uniques / build diversity is now much
more open than ever !
- Labyrinth toughts are kinda split at this moment but it offer so much ! Really enjoying it
- Trades stash tabs has been the cherry on top and really pushed trading to a new level without pushing out players who enjoy third party and letting them a way to get more options than the stash tab itself.
- Maps drop and buffs to zana are well balanced so far
- The large number of challenges ( wich is a kind of giant tutorial ) complete perfectly the usual " routine " and offer a chance to do more things in game at all.

Awesome job ! I didn't expected this league to be so great ! Bought another supporter pack and glad of all the hard work that has been put here.

I wishe we could have some info or a way to see how far the build diversity is impacted by all of that at the end of the league it would be really interesting.

Thank you !
Hf :)
YAY I'm the 13.89% !
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
"
Heli0nix wrote:
"

I second that. Beat Ambush league by far !
- Lot of surprizing content
- For those who were a bit limited into getting some uniques / build diversity is now much
more open than ever !
- Labyrinth toughts are kinda split at this moment but it offer so much ! Really enjoying it
- Trades stash tabs has been the cherry on top and really pushed trading to a new level without pushing out players who enjoy third party and letting them a way to get more options than the stash tab itself.
- Maps drop and buffs to zana are well balanced so far
- The large number of challenges ( wich is a kind of giant tutorial ) complete perfectly the usual " routine " and offer a chance to do more things in game at all.

Awesome job ! I didn't expected this league to be so great ! Bought another supporter pack and glad of all the hard work that has been put here.

I wishe we could have some info or a way to see how far the build diversity is impacted by all of that at the end of the league it would be really interesting.

Thank you !

many of that thing aren't from perandus, are from ascendancy. the league itself was fun the first days but start to seem too boring. the performance issues really don't help. and the maps drops still sucks . have too many spikes and desync using a single srs build yet. some errors that never fix like the rogue exile on stronbox (always cold the game some seconds). challenges are too similar to talisman(the most boring league content so far, but challenges were decent :) ), i enjoyed do all my 28 challenges without pay any service and only receiving help in 1 but is boring to do the same things again.

-with a mid-low economy you can pay for the challenges to reach 36. many of them are too easy

-many people do challenges on the last 2 weeks :P
I like the challenges, mostly. The ones I don't like are the ones you'll never achieve. Like identifying treasures. If you're rich enough you can buy them, but most players aren't.

Been playing PoE over two years and can't even manage to 6l ANYTHING. What makes me think I'll id enough treasures to get the challenge.

Seeing challenges like that makes me want to just skip doing challenges. They don't need to be super easy but, they don't need to be the impossible dream either.

People are only going to ride the hamster wheel for so long...
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info