Perandus Challenge Stats

0.67% <3
nice
Really want that portal oOo
"
Heli0nix wrote:
"
many of that thing aren't from perandus, are from ascendancy. the league itself was fun the first days but start to seem too boring. the performance issues really don't help. and the maps drops still sucks . have too many spikes and desync using a single srs build yet. some errors that never fix like the rogue exile on stronbox (always cold the game some seconds). challenges are too similar to talisman(the most boring league content so far, but challenges were decent :) ), i enjoyed do all my 28 challenges without pay any service and only receiving help in 1 but is boring to do the same things again.

-with a mid-low economy you can pay for the challenges to reach 36. many of them are too easy

-many people do challenges on the last 2 weeks :P

The performances issues are announced as a priority since few months and GGG pointed they hired seniors dev for that soo i can only tell you this is a matter of time but i get your point.
At least this time i havn't lost a t14 on day 2 like in awakening start so i'm pretty fine for now :D

About map drops i have 50% of a stash tab full of t8 to t13 stopped leveling at 91 time to focus a bit more on challenges soo i wouldn't say it's so bad ( in my case at least this is rng sooo i don't know for others ).

The xp formula and how she is described is the problem and not the map drops themselves in my opinion.

Most of players expect to run always t15 even at level 85. At this point the problem isn't from players expectations but from how the xp explanations and description on the long time have been miss understand. I don't blame GGG for that but i think it's time to do some little changes on that.

The exiles from boxes are also in performances issues category soo i hope for the best in a near futur and hopefuly you will too :)

I get your point on paying for challenges but i'm shared on that tought. I remember in warbands there were a lot of community sharing and i've find it really greater than the " human interactions " expected from trading.
I think buying or sharing to get challenge is way more interesting at all and create a beautiful dynamic on top of economy.
On final point i would say the only thing that could bring this game from must have to legendary is pushing harder the multiplayer / grouping aspect but this is reliant to performances / rewarding / pace and some more so it's not going to happen anytime soon there are a lot of work.

Good luck exile ! :)

-i know about the performance issues announcements but really don't see any changes on that, for example a 3 men party with desacrated ground is unplayable yet. whirling blades always desync a lot(use a caster char, cannot imagine with a AS char). i think is better to improves the performance and then add the new stuff. or remove something (probably anybody will miss the ground effects :P )

- map drops are rng, but on perandus cannot sustain t8 t9 maps playing all above 80/15, is a bit frustrating. i'm happy only with t11 and some t12 maps, don't want all t15 :P

-about challenges are differents opinion and is ok. some players like to paid some players like to do all alone and some players like to do all with their friends. but i think is more rewarding to me if i can do it alone.

atm i left perandus league cause bored me, i'm only doing dailies. maybe will come back in some weeks :)
"
Out of people who have completed any challenges:

13.89% of players have completed 12 challenges and have earned the Perandus Footprints Effect.
0.67% of players have completed 24 challenges and have earned the Perandus Weapon Effect.
0.01% of players have completed 36 challenges and have earned the Perandus Portal Effect.

How many have 40? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info