Perandus Challenge Stats

I am such a minority =/
kinda need to double these completed challenges. some people already having finished 36 it's crazy! but I see I'm pretty good on my own, though.
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
Almost in 0.67% :)
this league challenges so easy...
No rest for the wicked
"
mezmery wrote:

Compared to Talisman, it's insanely easy.
Nice I have been waiting for this news post!!

I am halfway between .67% and .01% :)

I love perandus league and cant wait for another almost 3 months of it.

What I Would love more, is to actually get the labyrinth to have bane of the loyal and orb of elemental essence trinkets so I can cross another challenge off my list >.<
Monday in Oackland is over, where is the "more fixes to essence drain on monday" ? :(
ign: UpForJava
"
mezmery wrote:

It's not, good luck with finding all enchantments from lab or items from Perandus. Both needs
lot of luck and farming. I was in lab like 20 times? Never get unique, and you need few for challenge. Those achievements are horrible. Lack of any true skill challenges, like not dying in Malachai or some solo only achievements. Everything depends on how many friends and luck you have, so they can give you their findings and you can fast get anything you want. There's no way many will ever get close to 36, it's nearly impossible without other help and lot, lot, lot of farming. It's not easy, it's bullshit and have nothing to do with "achievement" or "challenge" by definition. Like clearing all a2... wtf is that? It's not challenge, it's boring. Can be done in an hour with party, but it's waste of time (I've done it, but still it was the worst spend time in PoE I ever had).
Proud of myself :)
"
Ascendic wrote:
Should be renamed Path of Shitty Performance and Crashes. 6+ crashes per day. GFG.

PoSP... yep... So sick of the SP. Two deaths to SP, load lag in the space of 30 minutes. Such BS. Quit playing for the day. Didn't even do my dailies, which is a no, no if one is serious about the challenges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info