Perandus Challenge Stats

Sweet, stats are exactly what we need! Moar!

I wonder if we can achieve those challenges without extensive trading for (unid) uniques.
Would love to see these sorts of posts week-to-week. Would also be curious to see numbers on the chart above each count, maybe even the totals the percents are based off of :D.
May all your rings be unique
Last edited by Orcasauce on Mar 14, 2016, 5:01:14 AM
0.5 ~ ;p
I really enjoy this league and all the new stuff. Challenges/Lab(eventhough i was mad about 2 bugs that made it impossible to complete, -that are now fixed)new skills, basically everything. I will definitely will have to move my lazy ass to get some paysafecard cash to buy a supporter pack.
I expect to have the Portal effect within the next week or two I'm hoping. I usually play hc so being sc this league will give me a chance to try some of the higher content without being afraid to die ;p great league btw GGG. You guys rock
What about some stats about player retention?

People aren't actually enjoying this league are they?
i have a Question , i have got perandus banner for hideout i put him in HO , but now i cannot to take it back ho to do it???
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Stats are useless because it includes untercore, would be more interested in the hc stats.
Beyond league.
I hope there are improvements coming to the league for pc performance. If not, then I will be having an early exit this league.

The crashes are real, my comp cant handle poe anymore.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Oh no i need 1 more ;D Please more diffrent trinkets in lab :D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info