Perandus Challenge Stats

Any End-of-league statistics for last league?
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC
HOW MANY PLAYERS for CHALLENGE STATS
like 10k?
X= exact number players with n° of challenges Y=??

...judging by the fact that 13,89% of players have 12 (or more, I assume) challenges and 0,67% have 24+ , each line in the vertical axis should amount to... more or less 1,5% ?!?

Wow you're really bad at making graph. Go back to geometry class please.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
Wazz72 wrote:
X= exact number players with n° of challenges Y=??

...judging by the fact that 13,89% of players have 12 (or more, I assume) challenges and 0,67% have 24+ , each line in the vertical axis should amount to... more or less 1,5% ?!?

Wow you're really bad at making graph. Go back to geometry class please.

They're showing different things.

The graph shows (relative, to scale) values of how many people have each exact number of challenges.

The stats of what percentage have earned each microtransaction are cumulative and include people who shot past that point and earned more.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
It almost means that i am good :D
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
I just hit 12 challenges yesterday, getting another 12 should not be a problem, it's just a matter of time. I'm not sure about getting 36 challenges, it will need a considerable amount of currency.
IGN Mahavir
Perhaps make a shiny graph of how many people are running labyrinth and how many times. Would love to see that...
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
There is no scale on the Y axis :(. Standing at 22 challenges, I definitely beat my record ! great league ! next time, if the challenges are so many, allow to filter through the list ;)
IGN: Megawipe
"
It feels like we're already father [...] then [...].

I see what you did there... :D

Although I'm not a father (yet).
Crit happens.
kudos to all hardcore gamers on completing the challenges! As we enjoy the challenges, show support to the poe devs by buying the packs available xD
https://www.pathofexile.com/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info