[2.4] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Slayer Duelist (90k+DPS) [budget,acrobatics,evasion,leech] - Core Clear

"
Decizorro wrote:
Hello been playing this build its really nice my only question is where do we get endurance charges i must be missing something

Enduring cry, you probably missed it in the gear/links section.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Extremely solid build, will be leveling my character more; buy a 6l axe and add my kaom shortly.

The only reason I'm keeping the mana flask is because the mana leech isn't as satisfying as I would like. Very nice damage for anybody who is wondering. Running a cwdt setup for punishment and I summon flame golem before boss fights, and then summon my ancestral protector; the dps for the totem is 30k+ on a 4 link.
Hi mate, glad you are having fun with the build!

As for the mana leech levels help (flat mana increases => max mana leeched also) and jewels help a lot.
My character runs with something like 0.72% mana leech +2 mana gain on hit and 5% reduced mana cost of skills. Versus bosses I use Vaal Lightning strike instead of the totem which keeps my mana filled up.

Also you should switch your life flask for a Divine one and quality up your flasks eventually (I know it can be tedious :3).
Now I'm pushing roughly 90k dps will look into the vaal skill and switch health flasks; I was trying to put off changing it for as long as I could :p

I fixed the mana leech issue with a jewel that grants leech and 20%+ damage.
About to try out the Disfavour and compare with my current axe.
Atziri down with 5k HP around 90k ish tooltip, using a ruby flask.
Skimmed the thread -- level 69 now and doing just fine with Hezmana's and random rare gear. I'm preferring EQ for the fast clear in Dried Lake, but can definitely see the appeal of cyclone against bosses.

What are your thoughts on Kintsugi and Atziri's step? Kintsugi seems a good fit with the high evasion and decent life roll, plus it's extra inherent defense and Steps would help even more with defense -- might make it tough to Ele Weak Cap resists with all those uniques, though (Amu, Ring, Gloves, Helm, Belt would all need 90+ resist)
"
meep_42 wrote:
Skimmed the thread -- level 69 now and doing just fine with Hezmana's and random rare gear. I'm preferring EQ for the fast clear in Dried Lake, but can definitely see the appeal of cyclone against bosses.

What are your thoughts on Kintsugi and Atziri's step? Kintsugi seems a good fit with the high evasion and decent life roll, plus it's extra inherent defense and Steps would help even more with defense -- might make it tough to Ele Weak Cap resists with all those uniques, though (Amu, Ring, Gloves, Helm, Belt would all need 90+ resist)

Don't think Kintsugi is viable for melee characters, no matter the evasion you will get hit more often than ranged characters.

Atziri step is good, if you can manage the resists. I couldn't.
I'm using the taste of hate for a little extra damage now, replaced my mana flask with it.
Around 6k ish health, 92k+ tooltip with just flasks, no frenzy charges etc. Can do Atziri with ease. Would recommend anybody to try this build, it's not very pricey though if you want to see real damage you may want to invest a little into it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info