[2.4] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Slayer Duelist (90k+DPS) [budget,acrobatics,evasion,leech] - Core Clear

"
TeamNobility wrote:
Around 6k ish health, 92k+ tooltip with just flasks, no frenzy charges etc. Can do Atziri with ease. Would recommend anybody to try this build, it's not very pricey though if you want to see real damage you may want to invest a little into it.

It is nice to see someone is having as much fun with playing this build as I did :)
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Did you pick up Headsman in Uber Lab?
I feel like the totem did more damage personally T_T
I haven't played PoE in like over a month now (exams QQ) and when I did I was playing my prophecy char :P

Couldn't be bothered to do trials in standard.
But yeah, I would go with headsman on uber.

As for totem vs vaal lightning strike, it's a matter of preference I guess? But it sure is fun hitting Atziri Vaals/Clones and watching them melt away.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Jul 24, 2016, 7:41:55 AM
Having a lot of fun with this.
I used this guide for my one and only prophecy character.
Fun, solid build. I've done dozens of t14s and atziri several times with ease.

I've used both a Hezmana's and an Atzir's Disfavour.
Hezmanas is perfectly viable for end game and the free blood magic is actually a very nice QOL boost at the cost of some dps. Full mana reserve without worry and an extra ring slot.

Atziri's is far superior dps. I have the occasional hiccup with mana. I avoid no regen maps. Could run them if I swapped in a single mana flask.

DPS with Atziri's Disfavour and a 6L chest:

Cyclone
76k hideout
152k charges + onslaught
258k full buff with vaal haste, lion's roar

Ancestral Protector

Last edited by Dissever on Jul 24, 2016, 11:43:17 AM
"
Dissever wrote:
Having a lot of fun with this.
I used this guide for my one and only prophecy character.
Fun, solid build. I've done dozens of t14s and atziri several times with ease.

I've used both a Hezmana's and an Atzir's Disfavour.
Hezmanas is perfectly viable for end game and the free blood magic is actually a very nice QOL boost at the cost of some dps. Full mana reserve without worry and an extra ring slot.

Atziri's is far superior dps. I have the occasional hiccup with mana. I avoid no regen maps. Could run them if I swapped in a single mana flask.

DPS with Atziri's Disfavour and a 6L chest:

Cyclone
76k hideout
152k charges + onslaught
258k full buff with vaal haste, lion's roar

Ancestral Protector

Damn, link your gear xD I'm looking to increase my dps any way I can.
Sry for my english before u listening that :D
Im new in this game and today i spend 60c orbs to make that build passive tree..
But i have VERY BIG problem with mana, im using bloodmagic support gem for cyclone and feel not enought dmg then.. what can i do to fix dat problem? Now im thinking about Hezmana Vaal Axe :\
"
TeamNobility wrote:
Damn, link your gear xD I'm looking to increase my dps any way I can.

Made a few minor changes so dps is slightly higher than what I had previously listed.
I can freely swap out Vuln for Enfeeble when needed.

I'm also thinking I may aim for a + curse ammy and ditch grace entirely. I'd use hatred in Essence Worm and i'd run enfeeble/blasphemy in place of hatred's old slot. Keeping Vuln in my cwdt setup. If I did this i could even add in a lvl 3 or 4 Enlighten and run a Herald as well. Wishful thinking for now.

"
Sry for my english before u listening that :D
Im new in this game and today i spend 60c orbs to make that build passive tree..
But i have VERY BIG problem with mana, im using bloodmagic support gem for cyclone and feel not enought dmg then.. what can i do to fix dat problem? Now im thinking about Hezmana Vaal Axe :\

You could take fortify out of your 5L and replace it with another gem. Then use leap slam + fortify + blood magic + faster attacks. This will allow you to keep fortify up as well as leech enough mana to get spinning again. This assuming you will be using atziri's disfavour. With a Hezmana you could do the same but you would not need blood magic linked to your leap slam. Either way it frees up a gem slot in your main attack.
Last edited by Dissever on Jul 29, 2016, 4:49:15 PM
I would like to thank the original poster for creating this guide. This build feels monstrously strong. I was able to solo Cruel Izaro at level 50 with a 4L Cyclone (5.4k sheet dps), a 2L Ancestral Protector (3.2k sheet dps) and only 2.2k life.

The Culling Strikes from Bane of Legends definitely sped up the encounter. Now to decide if I keep Bane of Legends or drop those two points to get Brutal Fervour.
Realistically how much would 10k eva make you evade against hard hitters in endgame? Uber lab, atziri and red maps

I saw there is a chart for the average monster but Im interested in knowing the bosses in particular
Last edited by epancake on Aug 10, 2016, 6:02:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info