[2.4] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Slayer Duelist (90k+DPS) [budget,acrobatics,evasion,leech] - Core Clear

"
epancake wrote:
Realistically how much would 10k eva make you evade against hard hitters in endgame? Uber lab, atziri and red maps

I saw there is a chart for the average monster but Im interested in knowing the bosses in particular

There is currently no public data of boss accuracy ratings that I am aware of.
That being said the chance to not get hit is substantial, especially when coupled with the blinding flask.

It goes hand in hand with our leech so we can leech in between big hits.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Aug 10, 2016, 4:28:59 PM
Still me. What do you exactly use vaal lightning strike for? Only for the damage or to shock?
"
epancake wrote:
Still me. What do you exactly use vaal lightning strike for? Only for the damage or to shock?

Only for damage / leech purposes and interaction with Lion's Roar.
It's a matter of preference, if you find it not to be suiting to your playstyle feel free to experiment with other vaal skills or melee totems.
"
Mannoth wrote:
"
epancake wrote:

Only for damage / leech purposes and interaction with Lion's Roar.
It's a matter of preference, if you find it not to be suiting to your playstyle feel free to experiment with other vaal skills or melee totems.

alright thx
Since EQ is strongly nerfed in 2.4 is cyclone now the best/only Choice for late game? Or has, with the changes to melee splash and mob health, Infernal blow come up as a usable alternative?
"
Bekador wrote:
Since EQ is strongly nerfed in 2.4 is cyclone now the best/only Choice for late game? Or has, with the changes to melee splash and mob health, Infernal blow come up as a usable alternative?

Matter of preference and feel I guess.

I didn't play EQ on my slayer anyway, I prefer mobility of cyclone and constant DPS vs EQ aftershock.

As for IB doubt it's worth doing if you don't actually scale the fire damage of the explosion somehow (Avatar of Fire and fire nodes for example, Doryani's Catalyst) to warrant usage.
But I could be wrong, haven't played IB in some time.

Sorry if this is a too much neutral answer, I am a bit biased to cyclone.
Thanks for guide Mannoth and is a good looking build, just what i am after. I wanted to ask will this be updated for atlas skill tree and is there any major changes to be aware of? I was going to go for the cyclone gem.
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
"
TwelveYears wrote:
Thanks for guide Mannoth and is a good looking build, just what i am after. I wanted to ask will this be updated for atlas skill tree and is there any major changes to be aware of? I was going to go for the cyclone gem.

Other than some ascendancy tweaks I don't think 2.4 changed the passive tree at all.
So the tree & the build stay pretty much the same, I will update it if some new uniques from 2.4 become valid choices.
"
Mannoth wrote:
"
TwelveYears wrote:

Other than some ascendancy tweaks I don't think 2.4 changed the passive tree at all.
So the tree & the build stay pretty much the same, I will update it if some new uniques from 2.4 become valid choices.

That would be appreciated! Cheers mate.
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
Can i play this build dual wielding too?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info