[2.4] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Slayer Duelist (90k+DPS) [budget,acrobatics,evasion,leech] - Core Clear

NVM

Love the build though :)
Last edited by cyphergaiden on Jan 1, 2017, 3:41:01 PM
Hi there.

I've been following your build because I like the Idea of Life Leech.

My question is, can I use something like Lightning Strike? I've been using it so far and it have a lot of dps, i'm lvl 58 now but it seems that life leech is not that great so far, does life leech applies to the electric discharge as well or only to the first target hit?

I don't like cyclone that much, it feels weird for me and I really like the animation on Lightning Strike. Also i'm using Multistrike, faster attack speed and add physical damage to my Lightning Strike, doing about 5.5k-6k dps so far at lvl 58.

I'm algo using a curse that makes me leech life and mana from my enemies, Herald of Ice (I think that's how it's called) with life leech and mana leeched linked to it and clarity. I use a flame Golem and Ancestral Warchief to boost My DPS. Of course I've used whatever I got so far but I really like it haha

Do you have any suggestions? Could this build actually work at the end game? I really love the stupidly fast attack speed of Lightning Strike with multistrike and Faster Attack Speed hahaha

Thank you \o
Lightning strike is sadly a mechanically bad skill because in some maps every pebble on the ground will destroy your projectiles.

Also damage modifiers with the melee tag wont affect the projectile part of lightning skill only the melee hit.

That being said you can try it out, but it isn't optimized for Lightning Strike so idk what will it look like in the long run.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Hmm I see, what about Frost Blades? Or there are other skills that would be viable? I like Lightning Strike because it has a really good clear speed (only if the terrain is okay) and it has more DPS than Frost Blades, I wonder if there are a skill similar to those but with fire?

I've used dual strike with multistrike and faster attack speed, it is fun how fast it attacks, maybe I'll use something to deal area damage with Double Strike, don't know yet, when I get to higher level I'll think about it xD

Anyway, until I get a 5L or 6L I'll be using this, I really enjoy that skill, thank you for your answer.

Edit:I've been using Wild Strike, I REALLY like when the lightning chain skill procs, there is a skill in the game that acts like that? Wild Strike is a really skill, but I would love to use a skill that had chain lightning on it. I liked Sunder too, it's a cool skill.
Last edited by Luck178 on Feb 23, 2017, 1:58:59 AM
Is this build still good for the new update? Is your passive skill tree up to date?
"
G3romichi wrote:
Is this build still good for the new update? Is your passive skill tree up to date?

Will try to update the build guide this week, but the build should be rather the same. Maybe a bit lower AoE? Didn't do the math yet.

Maybe could streamline the tree a bit better with the new paths for leech and life clusters in duelist/ranger areas.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Alright thanks. I am completely new to POE so I have no idea what I am doing. A slayer vampire build just sounded really fun to play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info