[2.4] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Slayer Duelist (90k+DPS) [budget,acrobatics,evasion,leech] - Core Clear

Playing this build in prophecy and it's a lot of fun. Being able to leech my entire life bar in seconds makes me feel pretty good! Using Hezmana's for the blood magic and Cherrubim's for the extra leech and feels fantastic, luckily 6-linked it in a few fusing attempts. Now saving up for a Disfavour. Though I would like more life to mess around with, sitting on 4.8k but probably can hit around 5k when leveling's done. Thanks a lot for the build!
Greetings fellow Duelist! After about a week of experimenting with other builds I came across yours and decided to give it a shot. After a week of playing it...Omg I am loving this build ever since I got my last bit of gear I have only had 1 death and that was due to not seeing the "Physical Reflection"mod on the map. I have only done up to tier 13 map(I alch all my maps)and have cleared them with no issue. I had a friend quit last week and was blessed with a legacy Kaom's and my Atziri's disfavour is 1% from perfect. I am lvl 91, all my resist are maxed except cold it is about 9% off and my hp is almost 8k.

TL;DR;Loving this build!
IGN; Lichtloze
Last edited by Lichtloze on Jun 22, 2016, 9:39:10 PM
Good to hear you guys are having fun!

For anyone having any questions, I won't be playing PoE for a while due to my studies and exams so I won't be ingame for a while.
That being said feel free to leave questions here and I will try to answer them daily.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
First of all:

Thanks for the build, it looks like a lot of fun.

My question:

How do you guys sustain mana in lowlevel?

I am currently Level 29 and wanted to start using Cyclone.
However the mana cast (just 3 link) is insame with 20 mana, which is 10 % of my whole mana pool.
Need to run like 3 mana flasks ^^

Any suggestions?

Thanks
"
firef0kz wrote:
First of all:

Thanks for the build, it looks like a lot of fun.

My question:

How do you guys sustain mana in lowlevel?

I am currently Level 29 and wanted to start using Cyclone.
However the mana cast (just 3 link) is insame with 20 mana, which is 10 % of my whole mana pool.
Need to run like 3 mana flasks ^^

Any suggestions?

Thanks

In case you missed the 2nd post addresses this:
"

Mana potions are your friend, until merciless I ran cyclone and sunder sustaining solely on 1 mana potion and a clarity aura.
Running clarity is a must in my opinion, because mana potions can run out on long fights if you are using cyclone.

I kept using a mana potion until mid merciless when my mana leech allowed me to drop it.

If that still proves a challenge, then delay cyclone for some levels and use sunder for AoE and Double Strike for single target. Remember you get 6 mana per level up, and you will probably get more intelligence also which should result in a lot easier sustain once you progress.
"
Mannoth wrote:

In case you missed the 2nd post addresses this:
"

Mana potions are your friend, until merciless I ran cyclone and sunder sustaining solely on 1 mana potion and a clarity aura.
Running clarity is a must in my opinion, because mana potions can run out on long fights if you are using cyclone.

I kept using a mana potion until mid merciless when my mana leech allowed me to drop it.

If that still proves a challenge, then delay cyclone for some levels and use sunder for AoE and Double Strike for single target. Remember you get 6 mana per level up, and you will probably get more intelligence also which should result in a lot easier sustain once you progress.

Thanks, I guess I missed it :)

Currently level 50 and I am using mana leech support gem for now instead of some dmg, works pretty well.

Thanks for your reply
Nice build but I feel that I turned to HP nodes too late (or maybe I need a good armor).
Now 79 lvl, still don't have a good 6-link, so I'm using tabula rasa and some bosses 1-shot me, namely Merciless Izaro and Malachai.
Also it can be easily switched to Lacerate(-Faster Attack-Melee Phys-Multiattack-Concentrated-Increased AOE). I did it when was in party cuz with lacerate I have a time to hit mobs at least twice before they die. Cycloning could be troublesome to reach some mobs.
p.s. eng is not my native.
Last edited by rmsinj on Jul 5, 2016, 5:32:56 AM
"
rmsinj wrote:
Nice build but I feel that I turned to HP nodes too late (or maybe I need a good armor).
Now 79 lvl, still don't have a good 6-link, so I'm using tabula rasa and some bosses 1-shot me, namely Merciless Izaro and Malachai.
Also it can be easily switched to Lacerate(-Faster Attack-Melee Phys-Multiattack-Concentrated-Increased AOE). I did it when was in party cuz with lacerate I have a time to hit mobs at least twice before they die. Cycloning could be troublesome to reach some mobs.
p.s. eng is not my native.

Try posting your current tree / gear here so I can give you some advice.
If you keep fortify up and have decent life the two fights shouldn't be that hard.
Thanks for the build info, Ive been having fun with it and found it to be really cheap to gear. I was even able to do Merc Izaro at 63 which I wasnt able to do with other - more expensive builds Ive tried.
Hello been playing this build its really nice my only question is where do we get endurance charges i must be missing something

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info