[2.4] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Slayer Duelist (90k+DPS) [budget,acrobatics,evasion,leech] - Core Clear

"
Mannoth wrote:

"
TheCreatek wrote:
How would you go for getting more dps without huge endgame gear? How about The Retch belt which is available on perandus leagues?

I was thinking of going double strike with the ascendancy splash, what you think does it have enough dmg / clear speed?

The Retch combined with Vinktar Flask for more DPS, wouldn't bother much without it (You want the adds 20% of phys as lightning on the flask).
Vinktar flask in itself is a sizeable DPS boost tho, and should work just fine without Retch if you cant fit it in your gear choices (I would swap out the Stibnite Flask for it if I wanted to use it).

Other than that use Hezmana Bloodlust for a budget DPS option, reserve all your mana with Hatred & Grace and run a offensive ring slot instead of essence worm (Ming's or a rare one).

I am guessing a 50k hideout tooltip cyclone should be possible with those modifications.

I will try to go around and update the second post with some of the questions asked here.
Thanks for answer. Still whats ur opinion on going the double strike + ascendancy meleesplash? Since i hate cyclone and have played EQ would like to try smth different
It's a viable option if you can stand playing with melee splash targeting, just swap out Headsman for Impact.

I was originally planning to do it but after leveling with Double Strike + Splash for a bit I remembered how bad melee targeting is in this game.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on May 11, 2016, 7:31:07 AM
Hi, altho late in the league I also made a slayer in Perandus.
With targeting gems like single target gem + impact/melee splash multistrike is practically mandatory because it will autotarget after the 2nd hit \o/

See you in the next league, I will start with a slayer impact + leech!
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Can't wait to see the changes made to Slayer in 2.3, I hope the Endless Hunger stays the same!

Will be updating the guide as soon as we get the new changes.
Slayer buffs hype!

This build should be stronger than ever in 2.3, since all it got were buffs.
Updating guide as soon as 2.3 rolls out.
Nice, thinking of modeling my first Prophecy char off your build :D.
I'll try this out for Prophecy HC! I was planning a Slayer/Cyclone build then compared with yours. Quite similar but I think I like yours better. Are there anything you would change to play HC like getting Phase Accrobatics sooner?
"
MaxXNes wrote:
I'll try this out for Prophecy HC! I was planning a Slayer/Cyclone build then compared with yours. Quite similar but I think I like yours better. Are there anything you would change to play HC like getting Phase Accrobatics sooner?

Delaying jewel sockets is the only thing that comes to mind (since it will be harder to get good ones on HC anyway).

Also updated the main page with my 114 points tree.
Last edited by Mannoth on Jun 1, 2016, 3:20:20 AM
Oh boy, I'm really curious about the changes to this build in 2.3

Hype!
"
Thekal wrote:
Oh boy, I'm really curious about the changes to this build in 2.3

Hype!

Only changes are the ascendancy nodes so far (in the fact we can have 8 now :P).
Passive tree is the same, no new unique items that would fit in so far.

I will update the main post with new ascendancy info today.

Edit:

updated main post with new ascendancy tree & information.
Last edited by Mannoth on Jun 4, 2016, 5:54:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info