Petition to remove the traps

Either, keep the lab/traps, for those who truly profess to enjoy them, so they can get their daily dose of Prince of Persia but decouple the Ascendancy points. Or, leave the Ascendancy points where they are and remove the traps. Feel free to make the lab as difficult as you deem appropriate, just not with the god awful trap mechanics.

Personally, I'll forego Ascendancy on my characters, as I detest the current regime. It's a shame, because the points are really quite attractive, but for me, better to go without than to provide false data for your statistics department.
I never really understood why the traps were percentage life or ES based, and not flat. I've quit giving a fuck about the lab because I made a drooling EQ Mara for the sole purpose of doing it, but still.

Example made in the past, new player wanna do lab but has 2K life. Walks over buzzsaw trap, loses 33% (667) of his life. Thinks, "ok I need to stack life." Comes back 10 levels later, took life nodes and made gear upgrades. Has 3K life now. Walks over buzzsaw trap, loses 33% (1,000 now) of his life. Dafuq?
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Still cannot do LAB with a lowlife character. The traps are too much.

I am starting to believe this is by design

have been trying to do NORMAL LAB since LAB release with my LL necro witch and cannot...the darkness simply does not let me see the traps to avoid or bypass.

I can get around traps with my shadow although uber lab traps still are very hard for him and only 20% success rate

TRUE FACT

Your success in POE is entirely dependent on the time you have to invest in the game.
Your success in POE is entirely dependent on the time you have to invest in the game.
Last edited by krunchor on Oct 15, 2016, 1:37:18 PM
Yeah seriously Trap in lab and the fact that we are forced to do all over again if we have the bad luck to die or deco make this the worst thing ever made in this game. It's sadly not fun at all
got used to doing labs, they don't bother me anymore :)
Last edited by broliux on Mar 28, 2019, 4:18:29 AM
LETS REMOVE EVERYTHING. LEVELING, MOBS, SKILLS. GIVE US 100lvl at the start and every unique in 1000 stash tabs. Every boss on map should be dead when we enter arena. We need only loot. We WANT MAP drops from every white strongbox.

AND FOR GOD SAKE, REMOVE POSSIBILITY OF DEATH. WE WANT TO BE SUCCESSFULL IN HARDCORE MODE, STOP GIVING US OPTION TO DIE, WE HARDCORE PLAYERS DEMAND PEACEFULL GAMING EXPERIENCE. FOR SOFTCORE PLAYERS EVERY DEATH SHOULD BE GUARANTEED EXTRA PASSIVE POINT BECAUSE OF FRUSTRATION.

WE ARE CRYBABIES, PLEASE GGG GIVE US ASSASINS CREED VERSION OF ACTION RPG. PLEASE OR WE WILL CRY. GIVE US AN EASY GAME, MAMA IM CRYING, I WANT LOOT, I DONT WANT TO DIE, BECAUSE I WANT TO BE GOOD PLAYER. ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT IM DYING, ITS GGG FAULT, MAMA I WANT LOOT, I WANT MAPS, I DONT WANT TRAPS.
"
krunchor wrote:
as per the title, bump if you hate the traps

1. Any desync/lag while dealing with traps = bad
2. they add nothing of substance to the game
3. annoying as hell
4. tedious as hell
5. hard to see if you are low life build
6. just not fun to play, period
7. When YOU DC in the Labyrinth you have to start all over again
8. Why aren't instances used in the labyrinth in case you DC?
9. Why does trap damage not scale with difficulty?
10. Why no individual instances for labyrinth like everything else in the game?

1. GGG is not responsible for your poor connection or your desire to play on a server that is not close to you. Use lockstop if you are going to reply "i am playing on a server close to me"

2. They prevent paying for a carry unless you can actually bypass said traps.

3. Opinion

4. Opinion

5. Thats a personal choice with its own pros and cons. Deal with it. You can bypass this by making light radius based on ES.

6. Not all content has to be fun. It has to be rewarding. Since lab is in fact the most rewarding content in the game, in an rpg all about loot, you have no point here.

7. Get better internet. Thats your fault not GGG. I have never had desync or got DC from the game because I have a business package for my internet and i play on a server near me (i play texas server and live in texas)

8. To prevent people from cheating to survive death with logout macros.

9. Trap damage is % based so it is effective no matter how much health or Energy Shield you have. No matter what it will take each trap the same amount of hits to kill you, no matter what your values are. It is called balance.

10. Labyrinth wouldn't deserve a leaderboard if people could get unfair advantages by getting better layouts.

11. Traps will never be removed.

Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
Last edited by Jgizle on Oct 16, 2016, 3:19:46 AM
Minus one signature.
bump x 1,000,000,000
"
Jgizle wrote:
"
krunchor wrote:
as per the title, bump if you hate the traps

1. Any desync/lag while dealing with traps = bad
2. they add nothing of substance to the game
3. annoying as hell
4. tedious as hell
5. hard to see if you are low life build
6. just not fun to play, period
7. When YOU DC in the Labyrinth you have to start all over again
8. Why aren't instances used in the labyrinth in case you DC?
9. Why does trap damage not scale with difficulty?
10. Why no individual instances for labyrinth like everything else in the game?

1. GGG is not responsible for your poor connection or your desire to play on a server that is not close to you. Use lockstop if you are going to reply "i am playing on a server close to me"

2. They prevent paying for a carry unless you can actually bypass said traps.

3. Opinion

4. Opinion

5. Thats a personal choice with its own pros and cons. Deal with it. You can bypass this by making light radius based on ES.

6. Not all content has to be fun. It has to be rewarding. Since lab is in fact the most rewarding content in the game, in an rpg all about loot, you have no point here.

7. Get better internet. Thats your fault not GGG. I have never had desync or got DC from the game because I have a business package for my internet and i play on a server near me (i play texas server and live in texas)

8. To prevent people from cheating to survive death with logout macros.

9. Trap damage is % based so it is effective no matter how much health or Energy Shield you have. No matter what it will take each trap the same amount of hits to kill you, no matter what your values are. It is called balance.

10. Labyrinth wouldn't deserve a leaderboard if people could get unfair advantages by getting better layouts.

11. Traps will never be removed.

Besides 3 and 4 are the same. Maybe we should start a petition to remove krunchor.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info