Petition to remove the traps

The Labs are the worst aspect of the game for me. I agree whole heartedly with the OP
I have walked through the Valley of Death & emerged the Shadow of Evil

The Gene Pool needs chlorine

Humanity is the worst STD Mother Nature ever contracted
+ for removing all slowing down things in lab
I'm getting old so my reaction time is bad. But i manage to get though the traps now. My problem is Izaro. By the time i get to merciless, the 3rd (or even the 2nd) is far too strong and one shots me with 5k+. The only character I can get past that are melee with fortify, or totems that do all the damage, I can just run around.
"
XiliX wrote:
The Labs are the worst aspect of the game for me. I agree whole heartedly with the OP

Thank you for voicing your opinion. You're number 654 on the list, as the list grows longer our voices grow stronger. Over 270 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 650 posters in support
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
still no GGG solution for lowlife builds surviving traps in lab
TRUE FACT

Your success in POE is entirely dependent on the time you have to invest in the game.
Your success in POE is entirely dependent on the time you have to invest in the game.
We love traps, we need more of them!

Traps are spice of the labyrinth so won´t happen anyway.

krunchor - just avoid them and use some common tricks

computertech82 - merc izaro? I doubt it´s 1 shot unless fully charged maybe. So don´t let him boost.

5k life? Ok but you need some kind of mitigation (mostly physical here) such as fortify, armour/evasion/block/dodge, endurance, arctic armour, granite/basalt, enfeeble/temp chains... (some mix) and learn how to avoid his atacks and shouldn´t be problem anymore.

Last edited by Rakiii on Dec 29, 2016, 12:01:59 PM
Petition signed...

Love traps?? Go play Super Mario

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info