Petition to remove the traps

Traps are... AWESOME \o/
guys.. lab is possible in ~10 minutes if you know what you are doing. the speed you do it is mostly gear independent so there are little excuses

movement skill, few life flasks (or bit of patience if CI) and you are set. traps hit for the same % no matter what, just learn to navigate these

it takes longer to complete the 6 'trials' than to complete a labyrinth and im not even mechanically good at this game
I think they add quite a bit actually.
If they weren't there, the labyrinth would be incredibly boring.

"
Caridor wrote:

they could have just added puzzles and new monsters instead of traps
TRUE FACT

Your success in POE is entirely dependent on the time you have to invest in the game.
Your success in POE is entirely dependent on the time you have to invest in the game.
"
Caridor wrote:

You mean the kind of boring that comes with a sense of progression, or the kind of boring you get from backtracking?

Trick question.
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
BUMP
"
krunchor wrote:
as per the title, bump if you hate the traps

1. they add nothing of substance to the game
2. annoying as hell
3. tedious as hell
4. hard to see if you are low life build
5. just not fun to play, period
6. When YOU DC in the Labyrinth you have to start all over again
7. Why aren't instances used in the labyrinth in case you DC?

Point 4 is extremely annoying... (Only us lowlifes would understand.) Of course, this is for half of the maps out there as well. I don't understand why they really sour the game experience like this for players of such a common build, and for why?
Traps are lame.
+1.Remove that shitty traps GGG,POE doesnt need that!
"
Siochan wrote:
"
krunchor wrote:
as per the title, bump if you hate the traps

1. they add nothing of substance to the game
2. annoying as hell
3. tedious as hell
4. hard to see if you are low life build
5. just not fun to play, period
6. When YOU DC in the Labyrinth you have to start all over again
7. Why aren't instances used in the labyrinth in case you DC?

Point 4 is extremely annoying... (Only us lowlifes would understand.) Of course, this is for half of the maps out there as well. I don't understand why they really sour the game experience like this for players of such a common build, and for why?

The mobs are easy-ish and the traps do a % of life as damage. Can't you remove the life reservation while doing traps and put them back on for the boss fights?
Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
Last edited by Ravenstrider on Mar 6, 2016, 3:08:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info