Petition to remove the traps

"
ampdecay wrote:
i think the labyrinth in general sucks, Izaro as a three part boss in three different zones would have been cool.

Amen

Also labyrinth need an overhaul if it is to stay with the ascendancy points in it. Removing traps or reworking the areas they are in would be one of the many solutions.

+1
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
krunchor wrote:
*bump

died 4 more times in the traps trying to run lvl77 low life summoner through lab on normal, quiting playing POE again for another few months

please tell me you mean the new Map lab, at least

the only two things that should be killing you in the lab are Izaro and Argus.

every single trap has a easy way to avoid it except maybe spikes if i'm being generous, and cwdt+ic neuters them so hard it'd take actual effort to die on one unless you have too little health to use level 1 cwdt

Do you seriously need whatever it is you're using reserving with for casual exploration/clearing of an area that's seriously below you in levels?
There were traps in diablo 1... the burning rooms, exploding barrels, mob in a barrel, certain altars, doors, etc.

It could be worse though like adding an invisible wall maze. trap room that teleports you to start of room. maybe even go Indiana Jones and have a room where you're running from a boulder.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
+1 to OP

Even real frogger is better than this PoE shit frogger. I came here to ARPG, not this:
Last edited by Siochan on Jun 7, 2016, 5:06:53 AM
I was a Frogger pro back in the day. Tight, precise joystick control goodness. Couldn't imagine it being any fun with a sloppy mouse & kb setup.
"
Siochan wrote:
+1 to OP

Even real frogger is better than this PoE shit frogger. I came here to ARPG, not this:
Im with you the Lab is worse then ever.
Just tried endgame lab trials in map,like wtf is this?After all these years with poe,i guess it's time to change the game.....
*BUMP

Traps still sucking

Why are the traps so hard on normal with lvl60+ characters?
They do more damage than the boss and kill me 95% of the time

Makes me want to throw stuff at the TV and brings zero joy into the game experience for me

To top it all off you have to restart from scratch every f-ing time the traps get you.

Again I reiterate that this is ZERO fun - seriously whoever thought this was a good idea is a masochist
TRUE FACT

Your success in POE is entirely dependent on the time you have to invest in the game.
Your success in POE is entirely dependent on the time you have to invest in the game.
Last edited by krunchor on Jun 17, 2016, 9:01:43 AM
"
And1111 wrote:
Just tried endgame lab trials in map,like wtf is this?After all these years with poe,i guess it's time to change the game.....

Yeah I tried "trial of crippling grief" yesterday while in a master rotation. HOLY COW. sawblades on the floor... yeah i can deal with that. But these self-regenerating totems that make my minions FULLY BLEED OUT???

Chris, you might as well have said "Yeah, we're creating an endgame Labyrinth, but it's not for summoners."

Just like you screwed us on PvP.
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
"
And1111 wrote:

Unfortunately I feel the same. Playing HC Prophecy, found one trial of lingering pain in third map I made :(

Yea, lingering pain it was.

Hope GGG changes this before POE goes down.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info