[2.4 Video Guide] Cheap Beginners Crit Shockwave Totem Build [HC/SC]

I think im gonna try this build anyone have the hightest items for play it. Any good shield legendary or dual dagger ?
Hey Lifting, awesome guide. I recently just RIPed my lv80 RF Totemrauder so I'm remaking a SW Templar because this build looks sweet.

Initial question - as a relative newbie who's only played Armor/Life builds in HC, I am very cautious on how well Eva/ES builds work. Do I have any safeguards with armor, or am I simply praying to RNGesus that things don't hit me?

Thanks!
"
slimq3 wrote:
I think im gonna try this build anyone have the hightest items for play it. Any good shield legendary or dual dagger ?

rare shield + rare dagger is what i would recommend

dual-wield divinarius if you want extra 20% AoE

"
pirate_yar wrote:
Hey Lifting, awesome guide. I recently just RIPed my lv80 RF Totemrauder so I'm remaking a SW Templar because this build looks sweet.

Initial question - as a relative newbie who's only played Armor/Life builds in HC, I am very cautious on how well Eva/ES builds work. Do I have any safeguards with armor, or am I simply praying to RNGesus that things don't hit me?

Thanks!

you will get hit often and hard.

since we dont take %eva node, our overall evasion wont be enough

Your first line of defence is your totem as meatshield. 2nd line of defence is to manually dodge stuffs. 3rd line of defence is the 0.4s immortal call and arctic armour if you're using them. Lastly, MoM to help reduce dmg to HP pool

I recommend planting totems then whirling blade around. This is to ensure you dont ever get hit and also for proccing instruments of virtue. I additionally use orb of storm linked with pcoc + curse on hit + enfeeble to generate power charges and reduce enemy dmg
Last edited by SoundOfSilence on Mar 23, 2016, 3:42:16 AM
"
you will get hit often and hard.

since we dont take %eva node, our overall evasion wont be enough

Your first line of defence is your totem as meatshield. 2nd line of defence is to manually dodge stuffs. 3rd line of defence is the 0.4s immortal call and arctic armour if you're using them

Yikes. Any adjustments I should make to the passive tree to adjust for HC?

What's a safe life/eva/ES balance for ~lv80?
"
pirate_yar wrote:

Im not sure about eva, since i never really bother with it, im using mostly ES gear

At 80s, iirc, i have around 4.5k hp and 1.5k es
"
"
pirate_yar wrote:

Im not sure about eva, since i never really bother with it, im using mostly ES gear

Thanks for the help. :)
"
pirate_yar wrote:
"
"
pirate_yar wrote:

Thanks for the help. :)

Keep in mind that MoM is a very effective way of mitigating damage. It is what makes it safe to use evasion together with this :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I did not follow the thread so i got your 2 defensive setups and normal Gems. Just now i noticed the refreshed equip on page 15 and saw totally different gems. Especially Herald of thunder while still running hatred?

Essentially just wondering about all the new gems.
Can someone link me a shield with perfect rolls for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info