[2.4 Video Guide] Cheap Beginners Crit Shockwave Totem Build [HC/SC]

Hello, I'm willing to try this. Is it 2.5 viable? Any big changes?
Hi, I am trying this build out and have made it too Lvl 68 but I am starting to have a lot of trouble with my totems dying and not being able to fight end game mobs besides jewels I am not sure what else I could do so I was wondering if you could give me any advice.
Hey Lifting!

Just a quick question as there might be a typo in the guide :P
What do you mean by "Assassination" in the :

"
Defensive Setup 2:

- Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 4), Arctic Breath (lvl 7), Greater Multiple Projectiles (max level) & Assassination (make sure to level this higher than level 44 to prevent CWDT from casting it)

Was there supposed to be temp chains for manual casting or the Assassins Mark ?
;>
Last edited by Matrielx on Dec 24, 2016, 7:18:44 PM
For "More Damage" =) this shield add 3 frenzy charges free.

Hello all.
I have all the gems exactly how they are shown in Lifting. Currently 75 lvl Templar. I noticed that the life regeneration is extremely slow.

Any advice on how to improve life regen?
"
Hello all.
I have all the gems exactly how they are shown in Lifting. Currently 75 lvl Templar. I noticed that the life regeneration is extremely slow.

Any advice on how to improve life regen?

It should not be a problem moment when you go 'Zealoth Oats'.
I am 86, and life regen was not a problem any moment(just use life flasks).

Bigger problem is not enough ES regen, but it should be doable with Vaal Discipline.
Kill them all....
With this build, is it possible to get any power/endurance/frenzy charges at all?
hey Guys

Following this guide. but as my lacking game knowledge abbilities shows, I hit a wall.

Can any kind soul give me some quick pointers about my breach toon "WoodStickAOE"

first time going in to maps, and allready here @ lvl 7 maps, im kinda struggeling, so guessing I need to change something.

may your loot drops be epic

"
capulus wrote:
hey Guys

Following this guide. but as my lacking game knowledge abbilities shows, I hit a wall.

Can any kind soul give me some quick pointers about my breach toon "WoodStickAOE"

first time going in to maps, and allready here @ lvl 7 maps, im kinda struggeling, so guessing I need to change something.

may your loot drops be epic

Cant see your gear. But i have played shockwave totem before and can tell you,from personal experience,your first big buy should be a lvl20 shockwave totem. If you can afford it,buy a level 21.

Just going from 19-20 is a huge buff.

For the rest,it be great to see your gear. No gear,no tree,cant help you.
How does this build get endurance charges for make use of immortal call? Does the stone golem in the defensive setup do anything or can you put stone golem with any support gems?

Thanks im new and loving this build so far!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info