[2.4 Video Guide] Cheap Beginners Crit Shockwave Totem Build [HC/SC]

How well would this or possible dual wielding this work for totems? It's a very low level req and they seem to drop left and right.

Gonna test it out, will report back on it later from a leveling perspective
It could potentially be a great weapon for leveling!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hi Lifting,

First of all, thanks for the guide and the build. I have a few questions, hope you or someone else here in the thread could help me.

I've been running this build as a Shadow and, like you suggested me in a comment in your video, I chose Trickster. I've taken Ghost Dance and Shade Form. I can get one more major keystone, and I don't know which one. I've discarded Weave the Arcane since Mana means nothing to this build, but I don't know which one is better: Walk the Aether or Swift Killer. I think the second one is better due to the Frenzy Charges power I've been reading around here, but I'm not sure.

The second question I have, is why do you take those passives next to Witch start that increase mana (Deep Wisdom, Mana and Life x2, Heart and Soul). Do the Energy Shield and Life increasing worth it? I think it's better to take the Arcane Focus key that's just on top of Deep Wisdom, and take Devotion next to Templar (more %Life and 40 Strength, so necessary for this build).

That's all for the moment, thanks in advance and sorry for my English!
Last edited by Battoh on Mar 15, 2016, 1:27:41 PM
What's your tooltip dps btw? Didn't see it in the video.
"
Battoh wrote:
Hi Lifting,

First of all, thanks for the guide and the build. I have a few questions, hope you or someone else here in the thread could help me.

I've been running this build as a Shadow and, like you suggested me in a comment in your video, I chose Trickster. I've taken Ghost Dance and Shade Form. I can get one more major keystone, and I don't know which one. I've discarded Weave the Arcane since Mana means nothing to this build, but I don't know which one is better: Walk the Aether or Swift Killer. I think the second one is better due to the Frenzy Charges power I've been reading around here, but I'm not sure.

The second question I have, is why do you take those passives next to Witch start that increase mana (Deep Wisdom, Mana and Life x2, Heart and Soul). Do the Energy Shield and Life increasing worth it? I think it's better to take the Arcane Focus key that's just on top of Deep Wisdom, and take Devotion next to Templar (more %Life and 40 Strength, so necessary for this build).

If i was playing a trickster, i would choose walk the aether over swift killer. 10% is too low to be reliable, sometimes you can kill a big pack, and not get any charges.

Deep wisdom/Heart and soul vs Devotion...imo, its more of a personal preference, Devotion give you slightly more life and 40str while Deep wisdom/heart&soul gives you a decent amount of life tgt with some ES, of course, the mana are kinda wasted though
"
Kuram wrote:
What's your tooltip dps btw? Didn't see it in the video.

I'll check and post later! =)
"
"
Battoh wrote:
Hi Lifting,

If i was playing a trickster, i would choose walk the aether over swift killer. 10% is too low to be reliable, sometimes you can kill a big pack, and not get any charges.

Deep wisdom/Heart and soul vs Devotion...imo, its more of a personal preference, Devotion give you slightly more life and 40str while Deep wisdom/heart&soul gives you a decent amount of life tgt with some ES, of course, the mana are kinda wasted though

I just swapped to devotion and dropped deep wisdom/heart and soul. I think the extra health + proximity to another 6% health node for 1 extra skill point greatly out weighs the loss of energy shield. I would recommend this change.
I'm close to 70 now and this build is a breeze.
Here's my gear so far for those who are interested, still WIP though:
Spoiler

It's hard to cast a spell with a blade in your throat, eh Witch?
How do you maintain enough str to keep leveling shockwave totem for this build? i just got it and i cant even equip it.. im a bit baffled
"
tobbe2k wrote:
How do you maintain enough str to keep leveling shockwave totem for this build? i just got it and i cant even equip it.. im a bit baffled

Just answered you on youtube :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info