First Wave of Trade Improvements

Love it!

and everything will still work as it was before too for those that want to stay as is/was.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I like it. If it's comfortable, it'll be less alt-tabbing. good stuff.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
this is the first time in PoE that there's content available only to people who bought something for real money. Why dont you make it work with all stash tabs, not only premium ones?
I always loved PoE for beeing 100% free. This sounds a bit like: hey, do you want to get more currency via trade? come buy premium stash stabs.
Well, thats kinda bad. Whats next? Poe.trade implemented ingame? Trading only works because only a minority of players are into trading. If all players participate in trading it will be way to efficient (it already is thanks to poe.trade) and the items will lose their value way more and faster than they currently do. D3 vanilla showed how bad that is.
Last edited by Koksii on Feb 29, 2016, 8:48:51 PM
I can't believe something was finally implemented...that's so awesome! It's a great change for me, who doesn't use third party apps.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Chameleon wrote:
Sorry Jonathan but I refuse to use any 3rd party websites.

All I want is to be able to sell my stuff without having to deal with a person in any way.

You won't have to deal with 3rd-party websites if you're just selling things.
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
Hell to the yes. Great work GGG :D
"
jooozek wrote:
So what you are saying is that if I don't have any premium stash tabs, I can't sell stuff anymore?

No, he said at the end: "I would like to mention that the use of the public stash tab system is entirely optional. We are not preventing the use of any of the old tools, and they will continue to work so long as the third-party websites continue to index the trade forums."

You can still use Acquisition, etc. to continue running your shop
This P2W move... so sad. At least remove regular tabs and just make all premium... or you just confirm that game is going P2W.
pay 2 win

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info