PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

First Wave of Trade Improvements

"
Chameleon wrote:
Sorry Jonathan but I refuse to use any 3rd party websites.

All I want is to be able to sell my stuff without having to deal with a person in any way.

I'm with ya there, I'm hoping that it becomes an option in the future. I do get tired of putting out countless whispers only to get no responses. Gets old after awhile........
this is REALLY cool to have it ingame. i got loads of friend that never made a shop because it was a hassel to do, now this helps!

just hope it works somehow on non premium stash tabs as well

also, will it still be some kind of forum thread so that people that search the forum can still find the items i put out?
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
Finally something smart was done with trade system waiting for more improvements :>(chat trade system is sooo bad ... ofc there is poeTRADE but i want all sweet things on PoE),
Check my [3.0] [STARTER] [MINER] FROSTBolt KING - ATZ/uLAB /Guardians/Vaal Temple # CI/LIFE-MOM # ### pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1903979
"
Joleco wrote:
This P2W move... so sad. At least remove regular tabs and just make all premium... or you just confirm that game is going P2W.

This
Happy tears.

Sorry f2p players, if you want to trade with the big boys, it's time to pony up. While this represents a bit of a downgrade in PoE's status as best/most fair f2p system in gaming, it should be noted that it will still remain one of the top titles in this regard. Yes, trading matters (to many players), but you can still do everything the old fashioned way.

This is still pay-to-save-time. Although in a timed event, time is winning - so the shorter the league/race, the closer this verges on pay to win.

In a 4 month league? Not at all.

A 5-7 day league? Yeah, it's just about p2w at that point.
Now I'm sure glad I always opted to buy premium stash tabs :D
I am sorry but can we know why do you make it so that only premium tabs can have this option? Why not make it more newbie friendly and allow normal tabs to do this as well?I admire everything you guys did for this game especially to catch new people,but like this new players will never be able to experience the full game if you are not giving them the tools necessary to trade. Other than that,premium tabs were used before for people that had a hard time keeping count on their tabs/items,now you are actually enforcing people to upgrade/buy premium for this "QualityOfLife" option that should be part of the game from the start,not aid Third Party programs.Also it forces the majority that can't afford premium tabs to still use "sketchy" third party programs that can have our account Information,so you are practically giving safety for money. Please don't find this offensive I am just speaking my mind,I am sure a lot of people will not agree with me and some will.
Last edited by arphenlive on Feb 29, 2016, 8:51:08 PM
MOTHER FUCKING KREYGASM
Does it work with premium remove only tabs?
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Well, if the trading forums will still exist, and the indexing tools will still index them then I don't mind.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info