First Wave of Trade Improvements

A shop tab should be free for all players ! It's about time this game gets a decent trading system like most of the games do ! Either give us a new free tab for trading or better yet add a trading section on the announcement board or even create a trading board ! If u want us to stop using third party trading systems that is.
Last edited by Hatsotso on May 26, 2016, 5:31:55 AM
Forgive my Noob question in this section but it seems that I am missing something here. I bought the Premium Stash Tab in order to sell items. But is it so hard to make this happen? I mean where I can find a detailed guide How to Sell/Buy Items with the Premium Stash Tabs involved?

All my efforts were in vain so a little help in this matter, it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
"
WeaverFall wrote:
Forgive my Noob question in this section but it seems that I am missing something here. I bought the Premium Stash Tab in order to sell items. But is it so hard to make this happen? I mean where I can find a detailed guide How to Sell/Buy Items with the Premium Stash Tabs involved?

All my efforts were in vain so a little help in this matter, it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Once you make the tab public (and I think you still need to have your profile set to public if its not) and select a price for your items, it gets indexed on poe.trade

so if anyone searching for an item that you have,well there ya go...

OR just youtube a guide
okay its a mildly alright concept making it a tad bit easier for the average gamer. But which sites does it work with as it doesn't say in the original post? is there only a couple or is it most of them or is it just poe.xyz?
What a fake peace of s**t :D you put in an item into a box and add a price tag and nothing happens EVER. Why? Because this whole idea is a scam. No explanation how this should work nor how buyers have to find your stashed item.
As I said since the beta, this game needs an auction house, or at least a thing like Poe.trade implemented in-game.

The game is nice, but the trade system is horrendous. current improvements almost mean nothing.
An immense river of oblivion is sweeping us away into a nameless abyss.
Last edited by Betergeus on Aug 18, 2016, 6:06:35 PM
this is a dumb question, but i dont understand, how becuase im going to be getting premium tabs tommorow, but i dont understand how poe.trade indexs my items that i have for sell, in my premium tabs once i make them public, would i not still have to download a program or something that puts it on poe.trade or does this just happen automatically, and i assume by doing it this way, i no longer need to make a forum shop?..

im sure ill get ranted on, i guess i just need to go do alot of research on this subject, im not quite ready to trade anyway, but im getting close, have some items, and just starting to look into this w.e u wanna call a system...

from what i understand, if you use procurment, and make a shop on the forums, your items, are automatically going to be shown on poe.trade also?
Last edited by irusodyf on Sep 21, 2016, 7:09:19 AM
it'd be great if we could price items in said stashes on the poe website directly as well. that way we don't always need to be in game to setup our prices.
I've happily spent a bit of money on GGG over the years, and this is the first time I feel like they have actually failed their player base. Pushing trade via premium stash tabs without sufficiently stress-testing the backing API qualifies as a pretty severe blunder. I quite literally cannot buy a few chaos worth of gear to progress, because the game is balanced around trade and trade is currently unusable. I'll probably keep on buying supporter packs, but this qualifies as strike one in my book. Sorry GGG, but you don't get a pass on this mess. You've placed far too much emphasis on trade as an integral part of the game, while waiting far too long to implement realistic trade options.

We'll skip right past the money I dumped into a guild system that has seen precisely zero improvement since its inception. That was not a strike by itself, but rankles anew in light of this debacle.

This post has no purpose beyond me venting about the first time I feel seriously let down by a company I love.
I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly...
Please add a auto link wts line for every minute or so.

Its unbelievably annoying to keep havimg to post wts even if its copied

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info