[2.4] CI Bladefall Trapper - High tier mapping - EV/ES/Block - Updating for 2.4.

Awesome, Thanks for the help.

I put my ascendancy points into Saboteur. Now, i read other posts saying occultist is better. Did i mess up and screw the whole build up? Furthermore, can you please take a look at my items, and critique them please! (my hubris) - i know i need to add "stun on avoidance."

Things to do - better rings, amulet/talisman/+1 trap belt. level from 79 - 90. While completing extra quests to give me passive points.

i guess rings are ok, but i'd definitely get a better amulet, amulets with just attributes %ES and spell damage aren't that expensive

boots though, i'm sure you could find an upgrade for literally couple of chaos or just use a chayula

everything else is gg and won't ever need replacing

As to Saboteur vs Occultist, i think Occultist is a better class if you want to go the old route like the one you're playing now

What you can play around with Saboteur though is test how chain reaction + cluster trap works and see if it can replace Bino's prolif or even just enhance it

I'm looking forward to hearing how it goes if you do decide it's gonna be a while until i reroll in Perandus

but the build definitely works as is, it was the first thing i checked after logging in to 2.2 :D

You don't even need an ascendancy class
IGN JustifiedF
Last edited by Justifi3d on Mar 6, 2016, 2:45:54 PM
Good Evening,

In order to hit over 10k Energy shield, What are certain milestones i need to hit? (exampel; mods on rings, ammulet, Passive nodes)

Again, im a Saboteur

Thanks,

Adam.
you calculate your total es like this:

(Flat ES from gear, discipline and tree) x (100%+all the percentage increases on tree and gear)/100 x 1.15(the multiplier from the node behind CI)

so lets say you have 2k es from gear + discipline and 350% increased ES

2000 x 4,5 x 1,15 = 10350 ES

also if you take the shield nodes i recommend you get extra 80% of the ES the shield gives you but that isn't further increased by %ES

IGN JustifiedF
What do you think about Geofri's Sanctuary ? Its more common and lot cheaper to get. I dont think that Ill be able to get Atziri's Splendour or any good rare armor in Perandus.
geofri's sanctuary is actually a strong budget option, i'll definitely include it

i plan to do a budget version for people who think they can't afford gg gear but wanna try ci, this build can be a stepping stone

last league i was running around with like 7k Es with gear that was up to 5c per piece and i was doing tier 6-8 maps just fine,i leveled to ~85 like that upgrading gear step by step as i made more currency

I'm plan to start rerolling later this week and i'm going to fully update the guide next weekend detailing how to transition into CI and how to buy and craft your own gear

IGN JustifiedF
Last edited by Justifi3d on Mar 7, 2016, 7:38:45 PM
I got bino's and gloves but Im not sure how to upgrade my other gear. ES gear is pretty expensive now. I always wanted to make CI build but it was too expensive for new leagues so more item alternatives would be helpful. Right now damage is prety nice and saboteur chain reaction is great. While leveling I missed to place like half of all traps(Im newbie with traps) but now every trap triggers and gives maximum AOE and dmg. Its great for single targets and dont even need bear traps. But the thing is that sometimes you dont want to trigger all traps. Anyway faster cooldown from saboteur makes things faster.
I've recently reached ascendancy 2 and grabbed vile bastion as an occultist. I didn't notice vile bastion actually going off on trap kills, only on kills with whirling blades. Can anyone confirm it doesn't work with traps?
"
Kurg4n wrote:
I've recently reached ascendancy 2 and grabbed vile bastion as an occultist. I didn't notice vile bastion actually going off on trap kills, only on kills with whirling blades. Can anyone confirm it doesn't work with traps?

Do you have southbound gloves? I think without these gloves your traps gets credit for kills and not you.
It was the southbounds, I had ES boosting gloves equipped after getting vile bastion and forgot about that detail. All's good, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info