[2.4] CI Bladefall Trapper - High tier mapping - EV/ES/Block - Updating for 2.4.

"
Justifi3d wrote:
i talked about it already, you'll need some mana reservation nodes and %mana nodes until you get lvl 3 enlighten to support double curse through gems + heretic's

as you gain high level, some mana on gear when you can and lvl 3 enlighten you can start dropping nodes until you balance it, in general with level 3 enlighten you need at least 1 %reduced mana reserved and anywhere between 2-4 %increased max mana nodes like dreamer for example next to leadership cluster dependning on your gear and level

but i don't understand why you're going for double cursing through gems when you're using WItchfire's brew

You'd need an additional +1 curse item to support triple cursing and make it worth it, it won't work otherwise and that's very hard to pull off and not worth it unless you're at the point where the only thing you're doing is farming shaper
i have that, just used witchfire brew cause of the dmg over time
thats it, I am rerolling, this build cant kill any guardians or nothing... try chimera and have to rely on mana flasks gg
What are the options for killing guardians and shaper this build?
Curse and poison almost useless
i wouldn't recommend this build for guardians/shaper

no leech + immunities make it near impossible or at least as hard with any "average" build

coupled with the fact that you'll need to use portals to refresh flasks, especially mana gives you a limit on how long the fights can last and it's very possible to run out of portals

it's the biggest weakness of the build to not be able to safely do it, but shaper "viable" builds are kinda limited atm and this is not one of the easy ones to do it with
IGN JustifiedF
After trying occultist, all I can say is don't do it. The inability to proc all traps at once screws single target damage. Takes minimum twice as long to do any boss.
level 94 HC sabby Bf poison traps ft delirum As dagger

Skill tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYDAAFvBncHHg18DkgOXA-rEQ8RLxFQEZYV1xa_GGoZihqPGyUbyB2qH1si9CSLKlMrCiymLL80CjW5Nj03ZjeDOw09X0IsRX5GcUlRSbFLrkyzUlNWY1fJWAdca13yXypgQ2JPZKpnTmo2aoxq-mwIbAttGW1sbj1vd3BRcLt0VXZveC985X5ZfrB_xoMJhEiExYaui3qP-pMnlS6XlZf0m4aboZu1oHmhL6LZpuunK6yYsNiycLQMtUi3db6AvorDOsNtyBTJBsrTz93QH9fP2FTZW9vn4Yji9-kC6rrrY-wY7hXviO_r8NXxivVv9tr31_k3-wn-SQ==

Gear

Potions

Stats
Dual blas curse and disc with 393 unreserved mana
13,843 Es
1790 [16%] Evasion (14856 [50%] with Stibnite/Jade up)
35% block (75% with rumi's up)
281 armor (4180[25%] with Rumi's up)
Whirling blades attack time 0.91secs
Bladefall tooltip dps 4554.5

Links
Trap (G)
Cluster Trap (G)
Trap/mine Damage (G)
Concentrated Effect (B)
Bladefall (G)
Voidmanipulation (G)

Using a wither totem with Delirum dagger and mass poison damage most boss's melt, i switch in trap Cd for void manip for faster clears, using the insanity gloves and a fast Sai dagger I'm able to clear t15's very quickly

However the draw back is the guardians i cannot kill.

I would just like to thank you for the reliable guide for a Hc character, however with the mechanics of the guardians and the immunitys I feel the game needs an update before this is viable

Lateralus.
Last edited by LateralusMike on Oct 30, 2016, 9:32:08 AM
I 4g2b a 750ES vaal regalia, rocking increased AoE and conc effect for bosses. Why so much hype for 5 green sockets? Isn't the idea of the build to kill bosses insantly.
2.5 viable?
Really like the style of this build. Very informative guide, thanks!
I'm enjoying leveling so far.

Any thoughts on this build as a Spell Totem variant with Pathfinder?
Considering this for Breach. You get auto poison anytime you have a flask up so it essentially frees up 4 jewel slots while keeping the socket open as well, on top of buffed flasks.
i think you'd miss out on a lot of double dipping with totem route especially considering the less multiplier on the gem itself and that classic bladefall scaling with auras, taste of hate and crit might give you more options to scale damage if you choose to go with spell totem

pathfinder is rather strong for all builds right now so you can't go wrong with it

but i haven't played bladefall totems at all so i can't compare damage thresholds, just my opinion based on looking at raw numbers

2.5 viable?

as far as the word viable goes or how i'd personally put it will it be able to do at least 95% of the content on a reasonable budget

most likely yes, i had the opportunity to stretch the build on a really small budget this league and it proved rather good, nowhere near as good pre nerfs but i'd say it's still a very solid "upper tier 2" build IMO

however the complete shaper and pre shaper stuff unviability is a big deterrent for a lot of people so i can't say it's a top tier build anymore

it's still crazy good for Uber Atziri and Uber lab and if you min max around trap cd and whirling blades it reaches respectable exp/h levels especially if doing high maps consistently as it suffers much less damage fall of than some other meta builds without GG gear

However i personally predict another poison nerf and i think non poison scaling on bladefall traps is kinda lackluster as i tried to make it worth and it left me feeling completely underwhelmed
IGN JustifiedF
Last edited by Justifi3d on Nov 25, 2016, 7:47:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info