[2.4] CI Bladefall Trapper - High tier mapping - EV/ES/Block - Updating for 2.4.

if you really liked the old build Occultist hasn't changed much

Vile Bastion is just a weaker version of Bino's regen that's more reliable and needs less pasive points to work

on big packs you'll still be getting ton of regen

and Binos regen was irrelevant for most tough boss fights and it didn't stop the build being good

25% damage nerf on bladefall and 80% reduced damage on poison won't kill the build, especially with extra goodies from Master sapper node and ascendancy classes

When i first did Uber i had a lvl 18 Bladefall, that's barely more damage than the new Bladefall

And if what they said about the bug fix is true, the nerfed value might not even be nerfed by much

IGN JustifiedF
for anyone still wondering

i just loaded a tier 14 shrine map

didn't touch the tree didn't touch the gear

no benefits from any ascendancies

Piety died with 2 traps

:D
IGN JustifiedF
Hello Mate.
I loved your build so far before patch.
Tree that you have linked does not open anymore did i miss something.
Looking forward to your response
i will start fully updating the build notes once i stop leveling my first char in the new league

for now you can find all the info in Ascendancy overview spoiler section including what i personally think are the most efficient nodes

IGN JustifiedF
Last edited by Justifi3d on Mar 5, 2016, 2:38:40 AM
"
Justifi3d wrote:
i will start fully updating the build notes once i stop leveling my first char in the new league

for now you can find all the info in Ascendancy overview spoiler section including what i personally think are the most efficient nodes

Can u please at least update tree to make it work after patch?
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
new tree is the ascendancy section, just copy the link into an offline tree planner

i'll make a live tree sometime later today
IGN JustifiedF
Last edited by Justifi3d on Mar 5, 2016, 4:16:39 AM
to see the hibrid tree you just have to remove the %22 at the end when u paste it on the offline planer or it wont work.
if u ask me i dont know how i realized that lel
updated the tree, sorry for the delay

i got lost in all the hype
IGN JustifiedF
How do i deal with mana issues (currently running lvl 3 enlighten)
In my personal opinion the cheapest way is to run a mana flask

You can also spec 2 points into some efficient mana nodes, one in the shadow area gives you 5 mana gained on kill which actually helps quite a lot, for a while i had that node + 4 mana on kill on an amulet and it actually sustained pretty good

once i got Atziri's splendour, mana cost issues for mapping were simply gone, only exceptions when you would still need a mana flask are bossses you cannot kill with just 2-3 traps and don't spawn with many ads, and those are mostly t15 and Atziri

Someone on my friendslist running the build told me that it's possible to sustain completely on mana regen + rallying cry with good mana regen on gear and some mana regen nodes, but i think that's way more investment than just running a mana flask
IGN JustifiedF
Last edited by Justifi3d on Mar 6, 2016, 3:45:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info