Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

Thanks man. Just trying to get the 'perfect' filter setup, as everyone else is haha. Your base filter is by far the best though.

I hit the belts because most of the time they are junk. MF to me is

ilvl 84 Rare T1 bases

ilvl 78 jewelry

Currency above alch/fus

Uniques

Few other random things.

Is there an easy way to setup so you don't see as much gear unless it's a higher ilvl? I'm also a little confused with how you have everything in filterblast setup compared to last leagues, it feels a little more convoluted.

Typically MF runners are doing stuff like T10 maps where you grab jewelery, cards, currency, uniques and that's it. So I don't see the option to kill off the rare regular items on filterblast. Maybe I missed it?
"
sumfight wrote:
Just wondering why it says "USE THE NEW SOUNDS AT YOUR OWN RISK!"?

Seems like having more sounds is a good thing.

Because for some reason the new sounds are not reliable. Sometimes they cut oof and sometimes they don't even play at all. It is ok to use them, but not on important things such as exalts and so on.

Know that this is out of my domain. You can use them but I felt like a warning is in place. Same goes for the positional sound. It is an option in the game, but it's just awful and unreliable.

"
humenbean wrote:
Thanks man. Just trying to get the 'perfect' filter setup, as everyone else is haha. Your base filter is by far the best though.

I hit the belts because most of the time they are junk. MF to me is

ilvl 84 Rare T1 bases

ilvl 78 jewelry

Currency above alch/fus

Uniques

Few other random things.

Is there an easy way to setup so you don't see as much gear unless it's a higher ilvl? I'm also a little confused with how you have everything in filterblast setup compared to last leagues, it feels a little more convoluted.

Typically MF runners are doing stuff like T10 maps where you grab jewelery, cards, currency, uniques and that's it. So I don't see the option to kill off the rare regular items on filterblast. Maybe I missed it?

So if I understand correctly the problem is with the rare gear? What I currently do myself is I edit the rare item list to only include a few items. This is my personal version: http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/advanced/Template/dofuii

Adding a minimum item level is easy. But Is it really necessary? The rare gear can be really good even at low levels. T2 life is level 72... You could also ignore these drops in lower level. It's not like you have to pick them up. :) I really don't want to add extra features if they are not needed. Can you think about it a bit more and let me know if removing items from the list would be good enough? I'll also try to ask other people for opinions.

Btw: if you want to add a minimum itemlevel to the top rare base list it's easy to do it manually it's only 2 lines to be added. You can send me your filter and I can do if ror you no prob.

"
I'm also a little confused with how you have everything in filterblast setup compared to last leagues, it feels a little more convoluted.

Can you be more specific?

---

The new update is well on the way, with some great enhancements! Now is the time to give me suggestions if you feel something is missing or can be improved...
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
You're right Greengroove, about the sounds.

I noticed about half the time the new sounds were not going off, so I just changed the Chaos sound and ran with what you made. Been using your filter since I started last year, so thank you for having IMO the best filter out of the many I tried.
"
sumfight wrote:
Been using your filter since I started last year, so thank you for having IMO the best filter out of the many I tried.

Thanks <3 good hunting.
I just get distracted easily, I tried to work with not picking up stuff I don't need, but I still look at everything that drops, so instead of looking at say, 20 currency items a map, I'm looking at like, 290 items, and grabbing 20 currency. It just puts a lot of strain on my eyes doing something like Tul runs.

My buddy and I are extreme examples though. We are the guys you see doing strands in 60 seconds with a party of 4 others behind us getting exp while we loot. So having to read 300 items to skip 280 of them kinda sucks if that makes sense.

Basically, since it takes so long to check for even T2 life, it's a big waste of time for how fast we go. Even checking T1 bases is a bit of a wash at best. T1 stuff I usually only check certain helms, and boots for 30% ms then trash.

I also can't get the currency to work properly.

If I use endgame or MF and disable low end currency like transmutation and scrolls it wont hide them in the preview or in the game.

http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/advanced/Greengroove/fplibt
Yea it's something to do with the 'catch all' It's triggering unchecked items to show anyway.
http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/Greengroove/v1n52e

And with this filter I have everything disabled, except for 1 claw item. But stuff like vaal regalia and titan gauntlets are showing up.

I don't know, am I doing something wrong?
"
humenbean wrote:
I just get distracted easily, I tried to work with not picking up stuff I don't need, but I still look at everything that drops, so instead of looking at say, 20 currency items a map, I'm looking at like, 290 items, and grabbing 20 currency. It just puts a lot of strain on my eyes doing something like Tul runs.

My buddy and I are extreme examples though. We are the guys you see doing strands in 60 seconds with a party of 4 others behind us getting exp while we loot. So having to read 300 items to skip 280 of them kinda sucks if that makes sense.

Basically, since it takes so long to check for even T2 life, it's a big waste of time for how fast we go. Even checking T1 bases is a bit of a wash at best. T1 stuff I usually only check certain helms, and boots for 30% ms then trash.

I also can't get the currency to work properly.

If I use endgame or MF and disable low end currency like transmutation and scrolls it wont hide them in the preview or in the game.

http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/advanced/Greengroove/fplibt

- I think I changed the "Bad rare item list" after your suggestion. You will be able to hide any rare item base but only if its below ilvl 84. This way you can pick and choose what to hide. This is coming in the upcoming version! For now you can still hide any base type but it will be hidden at all levels.

- You need to disable "Generic currency (catch all)" to actually hide currency. That's a safety line.

- The filter link u sent me contains errors! I know this because it says "The filter currently doesn't have customization user interface". One also gives me another message. I will have to look into that. Please make sure to only customize this filter with Filterblast. Did you use any other tools? If so, that is most likely the problem. If you only used filterblast I'll to look into this. Also did you edit the code in advanced mode with the text editor?
Last edited by Greengroove on Jan 12, 2018, 9:38:42 AM
Hello,

I love your filter, could you please support xbox version aswell?

Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info